*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Add A Modular Brain To Your Rig With The Squarp Hermod 8-track Sequencer & Interface Module
PERFECT FOR COMPOSITION AND LIVE PERFORMANCES
Hermod brings together a powerful step sequencer, a CV looper, a real-time effect processor, LFO generators and a complete bi-directional MIDI-USB-CV input/output interface.
Record a performance at any time thanks to the CV inputs, the USB HOST, the USB DEVICE and the MIDI input. Create and edit your tracks with the STEP mode and its piano roll and automation view. Generate crazy patterns with the randomization tool.
Hermod is polymetric, it means that each track can have a different length, from 1 step to 64 steps. Moreover, you can zoom in to increase the resolution of the step sequencer (up to 512 steps).
- Number of tracks: 8
- Number of sequences:8
- Number of projects: unlimited
- Number of events (notes, automation) per project: ~80000
- Recording resolution: 24ppqn
- Tempo: 1 to 250 BPM
- Maximum number of notes per step (polyphony): 8
- Maximum number of effects per track: 8
- Maximum number of modMatrix destinations per track: 4
- Automation per track: 3 (modulation, pitchbend, aftertouch)
- Note pitch: C0 to B9
- Note velocity: 0 to 127
- Note width: 1/24th to 16 bars
- Track length: 1/4 bar to 16 bars (1 step to 64 steps at zoom x1)
- Zoom: x1 (1 step = 1 quarter notes) to x8 (1 step = 1/32th note)
- MIDI (control Hermod with a MIDI controller)
- USB host (control Hermod with a computer)
- USB device (control Hermod with an USB controller)
- 4x CV in [-5V to +5V] (control Hermod with CV/GATE notes, CV modulation, clock)
- MIDI (sequence/control your MIDI synthesizers with Hermod)
- USB host (sequence/control your computer with Hermod)
- USB device (sequence/control your USB devices with Hermod)
- 8x CV out [-5V to +5V] (= midi range C0 to C10, with C5 = 0V)
- 8x GATE out [0V to +5V]
- 16 backlit silicon button pads
- Menu clickable encoder
- White backlit high contrast LCD screen
- 8x RGB LEDS to display the CV/GATE output voltages
- MicroSD card slot to save/load your projects and upgrade the OS in a flash (SD card included)
- Real time save/load: if Hermod is the master or is slaved, it keeps receiving and sending midi/usb/cv clocks, in order to be always perfectly synchronized.
- CPU: 216MHz ARM
- DAC (CV outputs) resolution: 16-bit (= 0,15mV precision!)
- ADC (CV inputs) resolution: 12-bit
- Width: 26HP (up to 30mm in depth)
- Weight: 290 gr (0.64 lbs)
- Requires a +/-12V eurorack supply (consume 310mA from the +12V rail and 30mA from the -12V rail)
Hermod is engineered in Paris and assembled in France.Manufacturer: Squarp
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.