Get Warm And Fuzzy Analog Style Repeats All The Way To Shimmery, Sparkling, And Crystalline Ice Delays With The Strymon TimeLine Multidimensional Delay Effects Pedal
When we decided to create a studio-class stereo delay effects pedal, we knew we must go well beyond what has been done in the past-in sound quality, sonic flexibility, hardware design, and processing power. We spent months locked up in the Strymon sound design labs dreaming up the most spacious, lush, creative, and tweakable delay effects ever heard. It was a monumental task-a relentless study of delays and their nuances, and a continuous pursuit of innovative and musically inspirational sounds. Utilizing a ridiculously powerful SHARC DSP, every drop of processing power is harnessed.
TimeLine provides you with twelve different delay machines, each with extensive control over sonic character and feel. Tweak to your heart's content and save up to 200 presets of your favorite sounds. Go from crisp and clear, studio-quality digital delays all the way to the saturated and fluctuating sounds of tape delay machines. Get warm and fuzzy analog style repeats all the way to shimmery, sparkling, and crystalline ice delays. Top it all off with full MIDI implementation and a routable, 30-second stereo looper and you're on your way to delay bliss.
200 BUILT-IN PRESETS
Are presets your thing? TimeLine gives you the option to instantly save and recall up to 200 of your own presets. Easily bank up or down through your presets using the front panel switches. Or select presets externally with a MultiSwitch or MIDI controller.
EXPRESSION PEDAL CONTROL
Plug in an expression pedal and control any knob or combination of knobs, all saveable per preset. Or plug in an external momentary Tap Tempo switch for remote control of your tap tempo.
TimeLine comes with a built-in 30-second stereo looper, routable pre- or post-delay. Record, overdub, play, and stop are right at your feet. Record the delay signal to your loop, or route the looper before your delay and saturate your dry loop in echoey goodness. Super simple to use and a ton of fun.
You can also control the looper with a MultiSwitch or external MIDI controller to access reverse, half-speed, undo-to-initial-loop, and redo functions.
Switch to Feedback Loop mode and run an external effects pedal in the feedback loop of your TimeLine.
EXTENSIVE MIDI SUPPORT
Have a more complex rig? TimeLine offers a complete MIDI implementation to connect to your MIDI gear. Sync your delay time to MIDI clock. Remote control of any knob, parameter, or switch. Select your presets via MIDI. You can even send MIDI messages to the built-in looper.
- Handcrafted, studio-class delay algorithms deliver meticulous, detailed, and nuanced delay experiences
- Twelve delay machines to choose from: Digital, Dual, Pattern, Reverse, Ice, Duck, Swell, Trem, Filter, Lo-fi, dTape™, dBucket™.
- Seven front-panel tone shaping knobs: Time, Repeats, Mix, Filter, Grit, Mod Speed, Mod Depth
- Additional menu-driven parameters deliver extremely flexible tone shaping options and complete tweakability
- 200 easily accessible and nameable presets, save and recall at the press of a switch
- Three rugged metal footswitches for preset selection, effect bypass, looper control, and Tap Tempo
- LED display for preset info, BPM/time readout, and extended parameter control
- Multi-color preset LEDs (green for active preset, amber for edited preset)
- Full MIDI implementation allows extended control for those with more complex rigs
- 30-second stereo Looper, routable pre- or post-delay, with MIDI capability.
- Sturdy and lightweight gunmetal gray anodized aluminum chassis, with laser-etched artwork
- Durable black anodized aluminum knobs
- Studio-grade audio input and output jacks
INS & OUTS
- Stereo input and output
- Expression pedal input with selectable control over knob or combination of knobs, saveable per preset (also configurable as external tap input)
- MIDI input and output
- Switchable I/O configuration: Stereo Out or Mono with Delay Feedback Loop Insert
- Included 9V center-negative power supply (300mA minimum required)
- Ultra-low noise, high performance 24-bit 96kHz A/D and D/A converters
- 115dB typical signal to noise
- Analog dry path for a zero latency dry signal that is never converted to digital
- Premium analog front end and output section
- Super high-performance DSP in a compact form factor
- 32-bit floating-point processing
- True Bypass (electromechanical relay switching)
- Selectable Trails mode with high quality, transparent Analog Buffered Bypass, saveable per preset
- +/- 3dB Boost/Cut, saveable per preset
- Selectable Tap Subdivision, saveable per preset
- Optional Kill Dry mode mutes dry signal, for use in parallel effects loops
- Optional Global Tap Tempo mode
- Dimensions: 6.75″ (171mm) wide, 5.1″ (130mm) deep
- Designed and Built in the USA
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA76265