Get A Modern Take Of A Classic With The Suhr Standard Plus With A Pau Ferro Fingerboard In Trans Honey Amber Burst
The Suhr Standard is a sleek take on the Classic design. The body is slightly downsized and has a sharper radius on the edges with slightly longer horns to give it a modern, yet classy look. The Standard is equipped with some of our most popular features including an even C slim neck profile, stainless steel frets, and our proprietary SSCII hum cancelling system. The Standard Plus is designed to inspire. From the moment you pick it up, the Standard Plus comes alive in your hands. The scraped binding, white pearl pickguard, crisp body contours and side input jack take this popular body shape to new levels of refinement and versatility.
EVEN C SLIM NECK PROFILE
- Measures .800"- .880" with a 1.650" nut width
HEAVY STAINLESS STEEL FRETS
- Measures .051" x .108"
SILENT SINGLE COIL SYSTEM II
- Traditional single coil tone without the 60 cycle hum
- No battery required
SUHR LOCKING TUNERS
- Proprietary Suhr locking tuners provide improved tuning stability, easy string changes, and an 18:1 gear ratio
- Suhr SSH+ Bridge humbucker
- Suhr V60 Neck and Middle single coils
- Alnico 5 "Special" magnets
- Body Shape: Standard
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Wood: Basswood
- Body Top Wood: Flame Maple
- Binding: Scraped
- Pickguard: White Pearl
- Neck Wood: Roasted Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Fingerboard Wood: Pau Ferro
- Neck Back Shape: Even C Slim .800" - .880"
- Fingerboard Radius: 10"-14" Compound
- Frets: Heavy Stainless Steel (.051" x .108")
- Nut: 1.650" Tusq
- Bridge Pickup: SSH+ (White)
- Middle Pickup: V60 (White)
- Neck Pickup: V60 (White)
- SSCII: Equipped
- Tuning Machines: Suhr Locking
- Bridge: Gotoh 510 with steel block
- Color: Chrome
- Case: Deluxe Gig Bag
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.