*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Get Effectively Priced, Easy-To-Use Audio Control With The Symetrix Zone Mix 761 Paging and Background Music DSP
A Cost Effective DSP for Paging and Background Music Control. Paging into 6 zones from 3 microphone locations, plus emergency page, with automatic ducking and priority arbitration.
Turn-Key Means Symetrix Did the Hard Work
Plenty of inputs and outputs, the right kind of connectors, and a pre-designed GUI make for lightning fast deployment.
More Than Enough DSP
All twelve input and six output channels feature a full complement of processing including: dynamics, feedback elimination, ambient noise sensing, EQ, and loudspeaker management resulting in a world class audio experience.
Control Made Easy
Multiple control options include low-cost Symetrix ARC wall panels and an easy to generate SymVue Windows virtual GUI. The human readable Composer Control Protocol supports programming of third-party touch screens and control devices.
An Embedded Web Server for Status and Even More Control
Zone Mix 761's embedded web server hosts ARC-WEB, a browser-based interface for smart phones, tablets, and computers.
Help is built in
The software connection wizard provides fast and easy IP linking to the DSP hardware. The external control wizard guides effortless programming of multiple user control devices.
- A Paging and Background Music Control DSP
- Total Solution Turn-Key Design
- Near Zero Programming Time for Rapid Deployment
- Number of Inputs: Twelve (12) total; Four (4) switchable balanced mic or line, Eight (8) mono-summed stereo -10 dBV line level.
- Connectors: 3.81 mm terminal blocks (mic/ine), RCA (Audio Media source).
- Nominal Input Level: +4 dBu line or -36 dBu mic level (software selectable) with 20 dB of headroom.
- Mic Pre-amp Gain: +40 dB.
- Maximum Input Level: +23 dBu mic/line, +8 dBV RCA.
- Input Impedance: 18 kΩ balanced, 9 kΩ unbalanced, 2 kΩ with phantom power engaged (Euroblock); 20 kΩ unbalanced (RCA) CMRR: 50 dB @ 1 kHz, unity gain.
- Mic Pre-amp EIN: -125 dBu, 22 Hz - 22 kHz, 100 Ω source impedance.
- Phantom Power: +20 VDC, 20 mA maximum per input.
- Number of Outputs: Six (6) balanced line level.Connectors: 3.81 mm terminal blocks.
- Nominal Output Level: +4 dBu line level with 20 dB of headroom. For unbalanced analog output, do not connect the minus output terminal. Unbalanced Configuration results in 6 dB lower output level.
- Maximum Output Level: +24 dBu.
- Output Impedance: 200 Ω balanced, 100 Ω unbalanced.
- Sample Rate: 48 kHz.
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz, +/- 0.5 dB.
- Dynamic Range: 110 dB (A-Weighted), input to output.
- THD+Noise: -85 dB (un-weighted); 1 kHz @ +22 dBu with 0 dB gain.
- Interchannel Crosstalk: -90 dB @ 1 kHz, typical.Latency: 1.6 ms, input to output with all DSP inactive.
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.