Experience Synergy Modeling In A Compact Package With The Synergy Amps SYN30C 30W Guitar Combo Amplifier
If you want the power of the Synergy platform but prefer to stay with a straightforward, tube amp-based rig, the SYN-30 Single Module 30-watt All-tube Combo is for you. Based around a 6L6 power section, the SYN-30 boasts the perfect power for clean headroom and pushed crunch. The head boasts an onboard clean channel as well as a dock for one of the Synergy preamp modules, offering a total of three footswitchable channels that have been voiced by some of the most legendary amp designers in the business. And while the SYN-30 is as easy to use as any all-tube amp combo out there, it boasts immaculate cabinet simulated direct output, MIDI programming, and a transparent effects loop that make it as useful in the home studio as it is on the gig.
30 WATTS OF ALL-TUBE POWER
- There's simply nothing like the feeling and sound of a tube amplifier moving air behind you. That's why we put our Synergy preamp module technology into the 30-watt, all-tube SYN-30 amp combo. With the combo's onboard clean channel and a dock for one of our preamp modules, you're able to outfit this head with three channels of boutique-quality tone. Four 12AX7s and a 6L6-based power section push the sound of the modules through your favorite cabinet, while the global Presence control shapes the amp's overall character. The SYN-30 brings together classic tube amp performance with the modern flexibility you demand.
- Synergy modular preamp system in a 30-watt tube combo
- Preamp module dock allows you to customize your amp's tone
- Powered by 2 x 6L6s and 4 x 12AX7s
- Transparent effects loop
- Global Presence control
- Baltic Birch construction
- Celestion Creamback Loaded
A NEW STANDARD IN TONAL FLEXIBILITY
- The SYN-30 tube combo offers three customizable channels that can be selected on the fly. Try the B-Man preamp module to for early rock 'n' roll crunch. Or maybe you'd prefer the singing sustain of the Soldano SLO module. And swapping the modules couldn't be easier. Simply loosen the thumbscrews and change out the module for a different tone. Add in the pristine tones of the onboard clean channel, and the SYN-30 is a versatile 3-channel combo that can handle any performance, session, or playing style.
- Onboard clean channel offers high-headroom for clean tones
- Single module dock offers 2 additional footswitchable channels
- Swapping modules is as easy as loosening a couple thumbscrews
- Most cost effective way to get the all-tube tone of these legendary designers
- One head will cover any gig or session
POWERFUL SWITCHING OPTIONS
- With so much tonal power and so many sonic options onboard the SYN-30, we made sure to offer you two flexible ways to control it. The Synergy 3F 3-button foot controller is essentially a fully programmable MIDI controller. From the factory the three buttons recall the onboard clean channel and the two channels on your preamp module. But with a simple procedure, you're able to program the pedal to your needs. If that still isn't enough, the single module 30-watt all-tube head is fully MIDI capable. And because it accepts both 5- and 7- pin connectors, it works with almost every MIDI controller out there.
- Included 3-button, programmable footswitch
- Can be controlled via most MIDI controllers
- MIDI Thru allows you to command multiple units at once
- Intuitive programming
- The SYN30 features a patent pending technology that â€œsensesâ€ which preamp modules are being installed into it. Once a module is detected, the SYN30 adjusts the cathode biasing circuitry on the built in 12AX7 tube, to best match the original amplifier channel design on which itâ€™s based
- 1/4" Guitar Input, Channel Select, Volume, Bass, Treble and Presence, along with Bright and Mid toggle switches.
- MIDI IN and Thru with MIDI channel select (can also be used with a 3 button midi footswitch for channel switching), Speaker Outputs, Impedance Switch, XLR DI output with Level, Ground Lift and Cab-Sim Bypass switches; FX Send and Return with a level switch.
- Dimensions: 10"(L) x 22"(W) x 21"(H)
- Weight:Â 48 lbs.
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.