On a Path to the Future - The Tama 14" x 6.5" Star Mahogany Snare Drum
Tama's exalted STAR drums take another step into the future with their specifically engineered and meticulously hand-crafted mahogany wood shells.
Mahogany is deeply rooted in the history of drum building and Tama's innovative STAR series drums set it on a new path. The thin 6mm/7ply all-mahogany shells exude classic rich and warm tones and are fitted with hand-cut sound focus rings that enhance the rich, full clarity and projection of the shells.
Adorned with an outer ply of Quilted Natural Waterfall Sapele, these drums reflect a beauty that matches its rich and complex tone.
- 6mm, 6ply African mahogany shell with Quilted Sapele outer ply with Sound Focus Rings
- Natural Waterfall Sapele gloss lacquer finish
- Die-cast hoops
- Remo drum heads
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device