Get A Quality Double Kick Pedal With The Quality You've Come To Expect From The Iron Cobra Series - The Tama HP600DTW Iron Cobra 600 Double Pedal
The newest addition to the Iron Cobra series, the Iron Cobra 600's most unique feature is a reversible cam called the "Duo Glide Cam." A simple adjustment allows fast changes between a true round "Rolling Glide" sprocket and an offset "Power Glide" sprocket. Drummers can choose the appropriate cam based on playing style, musical environment, and personal preference. In addition, the Iron Cobra 600 features a newly designed hinge for precise footboard action, and ball bearing equipped "Speedo-Ring" rocker cam.
- Duo Glide: The new Duo Glide cam makes it easy to switch between the Power Glide cam, which increases power and speed during a pedal stroke, and the Rolling Glide cam, which provides a smooth, consistent feel throughout the stroke.
- Double Chain Drive: The Iron Cobra 600 series features the same durable double chain drive as the Iron Cobra 900 series. This double chain drive offers smooth and accurate motion in any situation.
- Newly Designed Hinge: This new hinge uses a tough, cylindrical brass sleeve to protect the hinge pin from damage or undo pressure, assuring fluid motion and increased durability.
- Speedo-Ring: The Iron Cobra 600 series eliminates another source of friction by replacing the traditional nylon rocker cam with the Speedo-Ring, which has a high-quality ball bearing built-in.
- Para-Clamp: As with Iron Cobra pedals, the head section of the hoop clamp rotates with the angle of the bass drum hoop so your Iron Cobra 600 series pedal stays flat on the floor.
- Spring Tight: Twisting springs severely reduce pedal smoothness. Spring Tight, a clever half-moon shaped spring tension rod, keeps the spring from twisting so there's never any loss of power transmission.
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details