Keep Your Tom Right Where You Want It With TheÂ Tama The Classic Series Tom Stand
This flat base design allows you to position the tripod base much lower than on standard cymbal stands. This means you can place this stand much closer to the bass drum or between other tripod stands in your setup.
This flat base design allows you to position the tripod base much lower than on standard tom stands. This means you can place this stand much closer to the bass drum or between other tripod stands in your setup.
By simply loosening the T-nut, the length of one of the basket's arms can be adjusted to securely hold a 10" to 14" diameter tom tom. In addition, the other two arms can be folded for easy and compact transport.
The single braced basket arms allow for the tom to resonate naturally and unhindered.
- Single Braced Tripod Legs
- Classic Style Basket
- Single Braced Arm
- Die-Cast Pipe Joint / Memory Lock
- Weight: 1.8kg (3.15lbs)
- Height Adjustment Range: 565mm (22 1/4") - 820mm (32 1/4")
- Storage size: 600mm (23 5/8") (upper section) / 410mm (16 1/8") (lower section)
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA89400
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device