Gigging Is A Breeze With The Lightweight And StylishÂ Tama The Classic Stand Hardware Kit
Hardware pack including 2 HC52F Cymbal Stands, a HH55F Hi-Hat Stand, a HS50S Snare Stand, and a carrying bag.
The Classic Stand (HC52F)-Â This extremely light and compact straight stand features a flat base construction inspired by vintage cymbal stands of the 60's. Its deceivingly simple construction features a 9mm solid core upper rod and a fine gear tilter which allows for cymbal angle adjustments in as little as ten degree increments.
The Classic Hi Hat Stand (HH55F)-Â Inspired by the vintage hi-hat stands of the 1960s, we are proud to announce our new extremely lightweight and compact The Classic Hi-Hat Stand. This hi-hat stand is not merely a rehash of old designs, but a beautiful blend of vintage style with the strength, adjustability, and reliability of modern construction. In addition, the hi-hat standâ€™s compact folding design and light weight make it very easy to transport.
The Classic Snare Stand (HS50S)-Â Inspired by the vintage cymbal stands of the 1960s, we are proud to announce our new extremely lightweight and compact Classic Stands. These stands are not merely a rehash of old designs, but a beautiful blend of vintage style with the strength, adjustability, and reliability of modern construction. In addition, the single braced adjustable tripod makes for easy placement without getting in the way of the hi-hat and drum pedal.
Cymbal Stands (HC52F):
- 19.1mm Diameter Base Section Tubing
- Flat Base Leg Design
- 9mm Diameter Solid Upper Portion
- Fine Gear Tilter
- Compact Folding Design (580mm 22 27/32")
- Weight 1.48kg (3.2lbs)
- Height Adjustment Range: 590mm - 1,300mm (23 1/4" - 51 3/16")
Hi Hat Stand (HH55F):
- Weight: 2.3kg (5.1lbs)
- Height Adjustment Range: 650mm-950mm (26 3/8" - 36 5/8")
- Storage size: 500mm (19 11/16") (upper section) / 600mm (23 5/8") ï¼ˆlower sectionï¼‰
Snare Stand (HS50S):
- Weight: 1.7kg (3.11lbs)
- Height Adjustment Range: 390mm-580mm (15 3/8" - 22 7/8")
- Storage size: 600mm (23 5/8")
Carrying Bag: 670mm x 180mm x 190mm
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA89418
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device