*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Get A Low Profile Easy To Install Back Can With The Tannoy CMS 801 PI 8 Ohm Back Can
The CMS 801 PI 8 OHM BACKCAN is an acoustically enhanced zinc plated steel back can designed for the pre-installation of CMS 801 PI loudspeakers in newly constructed, non-suspended ceilings. Early installation of the low profile back can is fast and simple via the included flexible metal straps, and significantly reduces the amount of time required for project finalization. Phoenix* connectors are provided for input and link output. Optional plaster (mud) rings are also available separately to identify pre-wiring locations.
- Acoustically enhanced zinc plated steel back can for CMS 801 PI series ceiling loudspeakers
- Designed for pre-installation in newly constructed non-suspended ceilings
- Back can and containment can be installed prior to completion of ceiling
- Low profile for ease of installation in shallow ceilings
- Flexible metal straps included to ensure secure fixing of back can
- Optional plaster ring to identify pre-wire location (available separately)
- Phoenix* connectors for input and link output
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
Model: 8001 4570
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details