Connect Your OP-Z To The Rest of The World With The Teenage Engineering Oplab Module
Imagine having the power and flexibility of the OP-Z sequencer available to any other music equipment. Now you can, with the new oplab module - the magic link between OP-Z and the rest of the world. The oplab module is the first hardware expansion module for OP-Z. Once mounted in the back of your OP-Z, you can use it to connect to any equipment using standard cv and gate, such as the pocket operator modular or any other modular system. It features three cv outs and one gate out, all programmable and playable from OP-Z. Have your wall of modules sequenced from the palm of your hands. Use the po sync out to unleash the power of your regular pocket operators and have them play in sync with the rest of your setup. even connect standard midi devices, using midi over 3.5 mm jack or the included midi over din adapter cable. Oplab features both midi in and out ports as well as trig in and out for other synthesizers and sequencers.
- CV out: voltage range: 0 to +5V
- CV 2 / 3 out: voltage range: -5 to +5V
- Gate out: voltage range: 0 to +5V
- Midi out: voltage range: 0 to +5V
- Trig out: voltage range 0 to +5V
- Po out: voltage range 0 to +5V
- Midi in: voltage range: -10 to +10V
- Trig in: voltage range: -10 to +10V
Manufacturer: TEENAGE ENGINEERING
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA93735
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device