OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Drop The Bass Into Your Pocket With The Teenage Engineering PO-14 Sub Pocket Operator Synthesizer
The pocket operator family. All pocket operator models perfectly complement each other, from drum machine, bass and lead synthesizers to noise percussion, the various unique units allow you to start a pocket band. Use them separately or connect them together, the choice is yours.
Deep bass line synthesizer with sequencer, parameter locks, play styles and punch-in effects.
- Multiple real synthesizer engines
- 15 sounds + micro drum
- 16 punch-in effects
- 16 punch-in bass oriented play styles
- 16 pattern chaining
Small device, big sound. Use the built-in speaker for instant sound, connect a pair of headphones for detailed personal listening, or hook up a speaker system and the club will go boom!
- 16-step sequencer
- 16 patterns
- Parameter locks
- Built-in speaker
- 3.5mm audio I/O
- Jam sync
- Animated LCD display
- Folding stand
- Clock + alarm clock
- Battery powered (2XAAA)
- 1 month battery life
- 2 year standby time
Manufacturer: TEENAGE ENGINEERING
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA91287
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device