OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Go Modular With The Teenage Engineering PO Modular System 400 Analog Synthesizer
Pocket operator goes modular!
The Pocket Operator family is breaking new frontiers – the small, battery operated and affordable synthesizer today expands into the modular analog universe.
With the introduction of three pre-configured chassis and 15 sound modules, there's finally a way for you to explore the pure fun of modular synthesis in a hassle free way.
Teenage Engineering have created three kits that include everything you need to get started. Just bend, assemble and patch! It's never been easier to get started with modular music making.
The 400 is a top-of-the-line analog synthesizer featuring:
- 3 oscillators
- random generator
- 2 envelopes
- 2 VCAs,
- speaker box
- power pack
- 1-16 step sequencer
- 16 modules and 15 patch cables included.
Manufacturer: TEENAGE ENGINEERING
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA94787
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device