BLOW YOUR AUDIENCE AWAY WITH THE THEO WANNE MANTRA ALTO SAXOPHONE MOUTHPIECE - METAL, SIZE 7
The MANTRA alto mouthpiece has a thick, full, and clear sound versatile enough for all types of playing! It has more power than a vintage Meyer style mouthpiece, yet is not ‘bright’ like a high baffle mouthpiece.
The MANTRA combines both a shallow-step and roll-over baffle and adds the Theo Wanne proprietary small “shark-gill” chamber. This is not a True Large Chamber like many other Theo Wanne™ designs, but a very unique small chamber evolved from Theo’s study of boundary layer effect and boat hull design. These features give the MANTRA enough projection and depth to be suitable for both Rock n’ Roll, and more traditional ballad playing as well.
Like all Theo Wanne™ products the MANTRA is made using Theo’s state-of-the-art design and manufacturing technologies. You will receive the most consistent and highest quality mouthpiece available in history.
- Versatile and lively, with a big core sound
- Good for all music, from Rock n’ Roll to traditional mellow music
- Revolutionary Small Shark-Gill Chamber™ with a medium step AND roll-over baffle
- Crafted to the highest accuracy in the history of saxophone mouthpieces
- Designed by Theo Wanne, the foremost expert on the design and manufacturing of vintage and new mouthpieces
- Case: Beautiful Leatherette Case
- Plating: Reticulated 24K Gold plating with Bright Nickel highlights (standard on metal mouthpieces), and Vintified (special order)
- Ligature: The MANTRA includes our integrated two-point contact Gold Liberty Ligature and Alive Gold pressure plate
- Cap: Our Reed Replacer Cap is the most secure cap in the world
- Bite Pad: User replaceable bite pads allow you to peel and stick on new bite pads
Model: MANTRA ALTO 7
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.