*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
BLOW YOUR AUDIENCE AWAY WITH THE THEO WANNE SHIVA 2 TENOR SAXOPHONE MOUTHPIECE - METAL, SIZE 7
The Shiva "The Destroyer™" mouthpiece has TONS of power, edge, and projection, all with a huge core sound rich in harmonics!
The Shiva combines both a step and roll-over baffle and adds the Theo Wanne proprietary "shark-gill" chamber. These features give the SHIVA huge power and edge making it suitable for Rock n' Roll, R&B, or any situation where dynamics and power are important.
The Shiva Tenor is available in 24K gold plated brass! Like all Theo Wanne products the Shiva is made using state-of-the-art design and manufacturing technologies. You will receive the most consistent and highest quality mouthpiece available in history.
It is currently being used by Gerald Albright, Warren Ham on tour with Ringo Starr, as well as by Mark Douthit (Elton John, Michael McDonald), Najee, Nelson Rangell, and many many others.
- Great for Jazz, R&B, Rock & Roll even softer music when a sweet tone with clarity is wanted
- Projects a sensual tone that is flirtatious and erotic. It makes everyone want to dance
- It is so unique; it really has to be played to be understood and believed
- Theo Wanne proprietary "shark-gill" chamber. Uniquely shaped long step baffle, with roll-over
- Crafted to the highest accuracy in the history of saxophone mouthpieces
- Designed by Theo Wanne, the foremost expert on the design and manufacturing of vintage and new mouthpieces
- Case: Beautiful Leatherette Case
- Plating: Reticulated 24K Gold plating
- Ligature: The metal SHIVA 2 includes our integrated two-point contact Gold Liberty Ligature and Alive Gold pressure plate
- Cap: Patented Reed Replacer Cap - The most secure cap in the world
- Bite Pad: User replaceable bite pads allow you to peel and stick on new bite pads
Model: SHIVA 2-7-M-TN
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.