BLOW YOUR AUDIENCE AWAY WITH THE THEO WANNE SHIVA 3 ALTO SAXOPHONE MOUTHPIECE - MARBLE/HARD RUBBER, SIZE 7
The SHIVA 3 ‘The Destroyer’ alto mouthpiece makes other alto mouthpiece just sound small and dead in comparison. You want a BIG alto sound? This is it!
Our most powerful alto mouthpiece, the SHIVA combines both a step and roll-over baffle, along with a very special proprietary small chamber unlike anything ever made before. Theo has spent years in research and development on this model to ensure it is a classic in history. The SHIVA 3 has been completely redesigned and is very different than prior models. It is really a special mouthpiece, with power and projection unheard before, making it suitable for Rock n’ Roll, R&B, Jazz, or any situation where dynamics and power are important.
The SHIVA alto is currently being used by James King (Lady Gaga, Fitz and the Tantrums), Jordan Donald on tour with Stevie Wonder, as well as by Mark Douthit (Elton John, Michael McDonald), and many many others.
- Great for Rock & Roll, Jazz, and R&B, or anywhere a big powerful sound is needed
- Projects a sensual tone that is flirtatious and erotic. It makes everyone want to dance
- It is so unique; it really has to be played to be understood and believed
- High step baffle with roll-over and a very unique innovative small chamber
- Crafted to the highest accuracy in the history of saxophone mouthpieces
- Designed by Theo Wanne, the foremost expert on the design and manufacturing of vintage and new mouthpieces
- Case: Beautiful Leatherette Case
- Premium Hard Rubber: Uses a special Premium Hard Rubber which is the finest vintage style hard rubber on the planet
- Ligature: Comes with the Enlightened Ligature
- Cap: Patented Reed Replacer Cap - The most secure cap in the world
- Bite Pad: User replaceable bite pads allow you to peel and stick on new bite pads
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.