Get 3 Distinct Flavors Of Old-School Vintage Tone Inspired By Classic Amps Of The '50s And '60s - TheÂ Tone King Falcon Grande 1 x 12" Combo Amplifier
The 20W, 1x12" Falcon Grande combines the sonic purity of a simple Volume/Tone single channel design with the flexibility of a footswitchable 3-position voicing switch, to deliver 3 distinct flavors of old-school vintage tone inspired by classic amps of the '50s and '60s.
By using two 5881 output tubes in an ultralinear configuration, combined with a highly resonant tuned speaker cabinet, the Falcon Grande creates its own unique voice - deep, rich, and totally authentic vintage. An innovative integral acoustic lens controls the dispersion of high frequencies to deliver a lush warmth and lively presence without harsh brightness..
The Falcon Grande's spring reverb circuit is inspired by the vintage outboard units of the 1960s, and includes both Dwell and Reverb Mix controls. This gives you the ultimate flexibility in dialing in your ideal reverb sound - from subtle to lush and surf-ready.
The built-in Ironman II attenuator features a tuned reactive load, innovative compensation circuitry, and 6 levels of attenuation, to deliver the same authentic vintage tone at any volume level.
A 4-button footswitch with LED indicators allows you to control the reverb and select between the three voicings.
Chuck Levin's is proud to have beenÂ the first U.S. Dealer for Tone King Amps
- Tubes: 2x12AX7, 2x5881
- Output Power: 20W
- Speakers: 12” Custom-Design Speaker by Eminence
- Preamp: Single Channel with Footswitchable Voicing Control
- Reverb: 2-Knob Circuit, Full Size Spring Reverb Pan, Dwell and Reverb Mix Controls, Footswitch Controllable
- Footswitch: 4-Button Footswitch with LED indicators
- Attenuator: Ironman II Attenuator; Tuned Reactive Load; 6 Levels of Attenuation; Fletcher-Munson EQ Compensation
- 20W, 1 x 12 Single Channel Combo
- Custom designed 12″, 8 Ohm, Ceramic Magnet speaker made by Eminence
- 2x12AX7A, 2×5881
- Single channel with 3-way Voicing Switch
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- 3 positions (rhythm, tweed, lead)
- selected by front panel switch or footswitch
- 2-Knob Reverb Circuit
- Controls: dwell, mix
- Full size 2-spring reverb pan
- Footswitch controllable
BUILT-IN IRONMAN II COMPENSATED POWER ATTENUATOR:
- Controls: Attenuation Level
- Attenuation Steps: 0db, -3db, -9db, -15db, -24db, -36db
IRONMAN II ATTENUATOR DESIGN FEATURES:
- Precision Tuned Reactive Load
- Fletcher Munson Volume Compensation Circuitry
- Damping factor correction
- 4-Button Footswitch (voicing: rhythm, tweed, lead; reverb on/off)
- LED status indicators
- 20W RMS
- 2×5881 cathode biased, ultralinear mode, no negative feedback
- 8 Ohms
- 22.5″ (wide) x 11″ (tall) x 19″ (deep)
- 34 pounds
- All Cream, Brown/Cream, All Black, Turquoise/White
Model: FALCON G BROWN/BEIGE
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.