OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get All-Tube Circuitry, Traditional Spring Reverb, And A Specially Voiced, Highly Resonant Cabinet - The Tone King Imperial MK II 1 x 12" Combo Amplifier
CHUCK LEVIN'S WAS THE FIRST NORTH AMERICAN TONE KING DEALER
First introduced in 1993, the Tone King Imperial Combo Amplifer has become a proven favorite of guitarists seeking authentic vintage tone. Utilizing all-tube circuitry, traditional spring reverb, and a specially voiced, highly resonant cabinet, the Imperial captures the true experience of playing a well-worn vintage amplifier - both in tone and feel.
Twenty years of research and development have been engineered into the new Imperial MK II to capture the best of authentic vintage tone while offering a number of useful new features.
HANDWIRED BOARD CONSTRUCTION
By providing optimal component placement and wire routing, the new â€œhandwired boardâ€ layout delivers real sonic advantages. You get a thicker, beefier tone with more character and focus, and lively dynamics. The highs become smoother and silkier with less glasiness and more chime. Mids are chunkier with more harmonic complexity. The new Tone King Imperial MK II has plenty of presence and "air" without sounding overly bright. The noise floor is much lower with less interference from electronic devices thanks to a built-in AC noise filter.
IRONMAN II COMPENSATED POWER ATTENUATOR
Thanks to the Ironman II, The Tone King Imperial MK II has a tuned reactive load. Volume Level Compensation circuitry progressively modifies the EQ curve and compression at lower attenuation settings. This means that the sound you hear at low volume is just as fat and present as it is at high volume. Damping Factor Compensation circuitry allows the speaker to act more naturally at low power. This prevents the speaker from feeling â€œstiffâ€ at low volume - it really feels like you are playing a cranked amp, even at bedroom volume.
ATTENUATOR BYPASS SWITCH
The new Attenuator Bypass Switch helps you match the volume level of clean and overdriven sounds. When this feature is enabled, the attenuator is automatically bypassed (turned off) when the rhythm channel is selected.
HF COMPENSATION SWITCH
This switch modifies the operation of the attenuatorâ€™s compensation circuitry, allowing you to tailor the compression, presence, and brightness to your listening environment.
- Speakers - 12 inch, 8-Ohm Ceramic Magnet Tone King 33 Made by Eminence
- Output Power - 20W
- Tubes - 4 x 12AX7, 1 x 12AT7, 2 x 6V6GT, 1 x 5AR4
- Footswitch - Channel Switch and Tremolo
- Reverb - Tube Driven, Full-Size Spring Pan
- Tremolo - Modified Bias-Modulation Type, Footswitchable
- Attenuator - Ironman II
- Made in USA
- 20W, 1Ã—12 Two Channel Combo
- Custom designed 12â€³, 8-Ohm, Ceramic Magnet speaker made by Eminence
- 2-Channel (Rhythm, Lead), Footswitchable
- Rhythm Channel controls: Volume, Treble, Bass
- Lead Channel controls: Volume, Tone
- Tube Driven spring reverb
- Full size 2-spring reverb pan
- Bias modulation type tremolo circuit
- Footswitch controllable
- Vol, Treb, Bass
- Vol, Tone, Mid-Bite
- 12â€, 8-Ohm Ceramic Magnet â€˜Tone King 33â€™ Made by Eminence
BUILT-IN IRONMAN II COMPENSATED POWER ATTENUATOR:
- Controls: Attenuation Level, HF Compensation, Rhythm Channel Bypass Enable
- Attenuation Steps: 0db, -3db, -9db, -15db, -24db, -36db
- HF Compensation: tailors the high frequency â€œpresenceâ€ as decired
- Rhythm Channel Bypass: when selected, the attenuator will automatically be bypassed when the rhythm channel is selected
- Two button footswitch (channel, tremolo)
- LED status indicators
- 4x12AX7A, 1x12AT7, 2x6V6GT, 1x5AR4
- 2x6V6, cathode biased, no negative feedback
- 220W RMS
- 8 Ohms
IRONMAN II ATTENUATOR DESIGN FEATURES:
- Precision Tuned Reactive Load
- Fletcher-Munson Volume Compensation Circuitry
- Damping factor correction
- 22.5â€³ (wide) x 19.25â€³ (tall) x 10.5â€³ (deep)
- 36.2 pounds
- Turquoise/White, Brown/Cream, Cream, Black/Cream
Manufacturer: Tone King
Model: IMPERIAL MK II BLACK
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA88910
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device