A Great Stage And Studio Monitor For Drummers And Keyboardist, The Traynor DW10 Wedge Monitor
The 200-watt ultra-compact DW10 has been designed from the ground up to handle the wide dynamic range and transient nature of modern electronic drum kits easily and effectively. Ideal for stage, private practice, or rehearsal hall, the Traynor DW10 drum amplifier uses a compact wedge monitor format and a high power low distortion 10-inch woofer and 1-inch compression driver on a PA style horn to deliver maximum tone and clarity.
Three discrete stereo input channels with stereo XLR balanced DI output make the DW10 a perfect small mixer solution for live applications. Channels 2 and 3 can bypass the DI output so monitor feeds or metronome sources can be mixed into the DW10, but not sent to the Front-of-House PA – making the DW10 combo the ideal monitoring solution for the working drummer. Solid plywood cabinet construction and an all-metal grille ensure unmatched long-term ruggedness and reliability.
- Compact 200-watt Wedge Design
- Tuned for Maximum Performance with Electronic Drum Kits
- High-Performance 10-inch Woofer 1-Inch PA Quality High-Frequency Compression Driver
- Three Discrete Stereo Input Channels
- Selectable DI Send on Channel Three Allowing for Isolated Click Track or Local Monitoring
- Stereo XLR Balanced Output
- Power/min. impedance (Watts): 200
- Speaker Configuration – LF (Size / Power): 10-inch
- Speaker Configuration – HF (Size / Power): 1-inch Compression Driver
Inputs And Outputs
- Channel 1 Inputs: 2 x 1/4-inch Balanced/Unbalanced Stereo
- Channel 1 Controls: Gain
- Channel 2 Inputs: 2 x 1/4-inch Balanced/Unbalanced Stereo
- Channel 2 Controls: Gain, EQ Send, DI Send
- Channel 3 Inputs: 2 x 1/4-inch Balanced/Unbalanced Stereo
- Channel 3 Controls: Gain, EQ Send, DI Send
- Master Volume Control: Yes
- Line Out (type / configuration): XLR Balanced
- LED Indicators: Power, Ch. 1 Clip, Ch. 2 Clip, Master Clip
Dimensions And Weight
- Dimensions (DWH, inches): 13.75 x 18.75 x 14
- Dimensions (DWH, cm): 35 x 48 x 36
- Weight (lbs / kg): 28 / 12.6
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.