*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Get an American-Made Studio-Grade Triangle With The TreeWorks TRE-HS04 4-Inch Triangle W/ Beater/Striker & Holder
The TreeWorks TRE-HS04 American-made 4-Inch Triangle with Beater/Striker and Holder. It is handmade in TreeWorks' small shop in Nashville, Tennessee using an "in-house" custom heat-treated carbon steel alloy (1/2" diameter). A thin satin chrome finish is used in order to maximize the response. This combination of material and craftsmanship yields a bright shimmering tone with a full spectrum of complex overtones, along with great sustain.That makes the triangle extremely versatile and can be used in any musical setting.
The wide dynamic range allows the triangle to project through a large ensemble when played forte (hard) or effortlessly transition to delicate passages simply by adjusting your playing technique. Add this triangle to your percussion collection and you'll be ready with clear pure tone for everything from traditional orchestral passages to modern two-handed Latin riffs. Comes with a full-size professional stainless steel triangle beater/striker and holder.
- Made in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Extremely hard, high-carbon steel for brilliant shimmering response.
- Graduated diameter. Each larger triangle is made from a larger size bar to get the best possible tone.
- Tempering at 500 degrees gives these triangles a full spectrum of sound.
- Ultra thin zinc surface does not adversely affect the natural sound of the alloy.
- Each triangle is hand bent and tested by ear. (No factory style mass production.)
- Wooden triangle holder & 8" professional beater included
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.