Get an American-Made Studio-Grade Triangle With The TreeWorks TRE-HS05 5-Inch Triangle W/ Beater/Striker & Holder
The TreeWorks TRE-HS05 is an American-made 5-Inch Triangle with Beater/Striker and Holder. It is handmade in TreeWorks' small shop in Nashville, Tennessee using an "in-house" custom heat-treated carbon steel alloy (1/2" diameter). A thin satin chrome finish is used in order to maximize the response. This combination of material and craftsmanship yields a bright shimmering tone with a full spectrum of complex overtones, along with great sustain. That makes the triangle extremely versatile and can be used in any musical setting.
The wide dynamic range allows the triangle to project through a large ensemble when played forte (hard) or effortlessly transition to delicate passages simply by adjusting your playing technique. Add this triangle to your percussion collection and you'll be ready with clear pure tone for everything from traditional orchestral passages to modern two-handed Latin riffs. Comes with a full-size professional stainless steel triangle beater/striker and holder.
- Made in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Extremely hard, high-carbon steel for brilliant shimmering response.
- Graduated diameter. Each larger triangle is made from a larger size bar to get the best possible tone.
- Tempering at 500 degrees gives these triangles a full spectrum of sound.
- Ultra thin zinc surface does not adversely affect the natural sound of the alloy.
- Each triangle is hand bent and tested by ear. (No factory style mass production.)
- Wooden triangle holder & 8" professional beater included
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details