Get Clear-Sounding, Professional-Quality Chimes With Treeworks TRE23 Single-Row Wind Chimes
For live performance where your sound requires greater strength and resonance; Classic Chimes utilize Treeworks' T-6 tempered, custom aluminum/ titanium alloy bars (.375" diameter).
The metal chime bars are made of Treeworks' exclusive Aluminum/Titanium alloy, comprised of 11 different metals melted together. They are heat treated for 8 hours to create a crystal clear tone, then the bars are polished to a brilliant finish. The unique chromatic-like tuning has been described as ethereal and shimmering. It blends beautifully in all musical settings. This distinctive sound is what made TreeWorks Chimes famous.
The mantle, Treeworks' name for the wooden frame, is crafted from solid Tennessee hardwood. The deep color is brought out with a hand-rubbed oil finish that is high-end, yet understated. Each chime bar is individually hand-tied to the mantle. One-bar-at-a-time. No plastic ties and no staples are used. The braided CordLoc employed can hold up to 50-pounds (think miniature rappelling rope).
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Shimmering tone from TreeWorks' exclusive chime alloy
- Each chime bar is hand-tied with super strong micro braided cord (No plastic ties)
- Solid Tennessee hardwood with hand rubbed oil finish
- Unique tuning blends with all styles of music
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA78818
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device