Double The Functionality Of Your Stand, Freeing Up Resources When Multiple Mics Are Called For And Space Is Limited - The Triad-Orbit O2 Dual Arm Orbital Boom Arm
Orbit dual orbital booms feature a unique dual-arm design - each arm equipped with the proprietary ORBIT ball swivel mechanism - making it the 'go-to' stand for stereo or dual miking assignments such as grand pianos, snare drum (top & bottom), guitar and vocals, choirs, big bands, and orchestras. Orbit 2 booms do the work of two stands, freeing up resources when multiple mics are called for and space is limited.Dual boom arms are only part of the ORBIT 2 story.
Anchoring ORBIT 2 is a novel center swivel that provides an additional 45° of left-right motion to the boom arms. The Compass Point ball swivel housing provides each O2 boom arm with precise, stable positioning whenever the arms are engaged. And IO Quick-Couplers terminate the end of every O2 arm, offering twice the versatility of conventional booms in a fraction of the time it takes for normal setups.
The IO Quick-change Coupler is standard equipment on both ends of every ORBIT 2 boom. IO effortlessly and securely couples ORBIT booms to Triad stands and standard mic clips/mounts and MICRO orbital mic adapters to ORBIT boom arms is seconds. IO offers twice the utility and functionality in a fraction of normal setup and striking time. On-the-fly hardware swaps are now a reality, replacing the tedious task of threading booms and mic clips on and off.
Tired of lost and sheared tensioning knob sidelining booms in your stand inventory? Orbit 2 booms utilize industrial-grade clutches in lieu of knobs and thumbscrews to secure all points of adjustment on the shafts. The knurled metal clutch barrels are coated to provide a comfortable ergonomic grip that yields more torque. And with no protruding parts, Orbit 2 booms transport and store with total reliability.
- ORBIT 2 dual orbital booms feature a unique dual-arm design each arm equipped with the proprietary ORBIT ball swivel mechanism.
- The 'go-to' stand for stereo or dual miking assignments such as grand pianos, snare drum (top & bottom), guitar and vocals, choirs, big bands, and orchestras.
- Orbit 2 booms do the work of two stands, freeing up resources when multiple mics are called for and space is limited.
- Single Arm Length: 20.5-29.25 in.
- Max. Dual Arm Span: 58.5 in.
- Center Swivel Range of Motion: 145°
- Boom Arms Range: 17-24 in.
- Range of Motion: 360° x 220°
- Weight: 7 lbs
Manufacturer: Triad Products Co
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details