OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
FET-Style Compressor with Class A Output & Custom Transformers — True to the Original
The 1176LN Classic Limiting Amplifier is a modern reproduction, yet every effort was made to remain faithful to UA founder Bill Putnam Sr.’s visionary design and intentions. The original UA 1176LN was a major breakthrough in limiter technology — the first true peak limiter with all transistor circuitry offering superior performance with a signature sound — and set the standard for all limiters to follow. The ultra-fast attack time and trademark sound have lured legendary artists and studio moguls alike to the 1176LN — Peter Frampton, Joe Satriani, Joe Chiccarelli, Vance Powell, and Mike Elizondo are just a few names on a list that’s continued to grow, for nearly 50 years.
- True to the original in design, manufacturing and performance
- Modeled after 1176LN, blackface, D and E revisions
- Ultra fast attack time -20 microseconds to 800 microseconds
- Class A line level output amplifier
- Custom built Putnam-designed output transformer
- Stereo interconnect operation
- Hand-built in USA; backed by 1-year limited warranty
Manufacturer: Univeral Audio
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA81620
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device