OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Bring Your Mic Collection To Life With Wide Range Of UA Preamp Tones With The Universal Audio 4-710d Tone Blending Mic Preamp
At the core of the the Universal Audio 4-710d are four channels of tone-blending “Twin-Finity” mic preamps. Each channel offers 100% tube and 100% solid-state signal path, as well as the ability to continuously blend between the two circuits. This gives you tons of textures — from creamy to crunchy — and lets you dial in the perfect amount of tube grit or solid-state sheen.
A LEGENDARY COMPRESSION CIRCUIT
Each of the 4-710d’s four channels features true-bypass 1176-style compression, including specially tuned "fast" and "slow" settings. This enables quick, on-the-fly tweaking for fattening up a vocal, hold a bass guitar in place, or for adding sizzle and texture to synths and horns.
ADD INPUTS AND PROFESSIONAL A/D CONVERSION
With eight analog inputs, the 4-710d is perfect for expanding your studio. Digitized via ultra high-quality 24-bit A/D converters at selectable sample rates up to 192 kHz, the 4-710d easily connects to most interfaces with its dual ADAT optical or AES/EBU DB-25 connectors.
- Four TEC Award-winning 710 Twin-Finity™ microphone/line preamps, each featuring:
- Dual-path 285-volt Class-A tube and transimpedance solid-state preamps
- Phase-aligned tone-blending of tube and solid state circuits, creamy to crunchy
- Newly designed 1176-style compression circuit per preamp channel
- JFET Direct Input with 2.2MΩ ultra Hi-Z impedance w/auto input override
- Large backlit VU meters for flexible metering of input drive, gain level, and gain reduction
- Balanced send/return inserts (half-normalled)
- 48V phantom power
- 75 Hz low cut filter
- Polarity switch
- Monolithic balanced output stage
- Eight channels of high quality 24-bit A/D conversion:
- Selectable sample rates up to 192 kHz
- Digital output via dual ADAT optical and AES/EBU DB-25 connectors
- 8-channel soft limiter (switchable for all channels)
- Ultra-low jitter clock subsystem
- LED metering array with clip/hold indicators
- 75Ω BNC work clock I/O
- Digital outputs anti-pop protection on power-up
- Universal voltage internal power supply
- Heavy-duty metal construction, two-space rack unit
Manufacturer: Univeral Audio
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA81587
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device