OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Expand The Capabilities Of Your Apollo 16 Interface With The Universal Audio Thunderbolt 2 Option Card
The Thunderbolt 2 Option Card for Apollo and Apollo 16 audio interfaces provides blazing fast PCIe audio drivers, greater UAD plug-in instances, improved performance at higher sample rates, and reduced UAD plug-in latency versus Apolloâ€™s standard FireWire connection. Compatible with Intelâ€™s Thunderbolt technology on the latest generation of iMacs, MacBook Pros, MacBook Airs, and Mac minis, the Thunderbolt 2 Option Card offers unrivaled bandwidth and next-generation connectivity for the Apollo interface.
The user-installable Thunderbolt 2 Option Card includes two Thunderbolt ports, and easily slides into the expansion bay of Apollo. Bus power is provided to downstream Thunderbolt devices, allowing music producers to connect Thunderbolt peripherals in series with the Apollo interface - including hard drives, computer monitors, and 4K displays.
*Does not include pictured Apollo 16 audio interface
- Enables Thunderbolt connectivity for Apollo and Apollo 16 Audio Interfaces on Thunderbolt-equipped Macs
- Blazing-fast PCIe audio drivers and rock-solid performance
- Provides greater UAD plug-in instances, improved performance at higher sample rates, and reduced plug-in latency versus FireWire
- Dual Thunderbolt ports supply bus power for convenient daisy-chaining of peripherals such as hard drives and displays, including 4K monitors
- Easy user installation – tool and instructions included
- Requires an Apollo or Apollo 16 audio interface available from authorized dealers worldwide
- Thunderbolt cable sold separately
THUNDERBOLT SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- UAD Powered Plug-Ins Version 9.0
- Apple Mac computer with available Thunderbolt port
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks, 10.10 Yosemite, 10.11 El Capitan, or 10.12 Sierra
- PC computer with built-in Thunderbolt 3 via USB-C port
- Windows 10 w/Anniversary Update (64-Bit Edition)
- Qualified Thunderbolt 3 to Thunderbolt adapter (sold separately)
- Thunderbolt cable (sold separately)
- 6 gigabytes available storage
- Internet connection to download software and authorize UAD plug-ins
- Compatible VST, Audio Units, RTAS, or AAX 64 plug-in host DAW software
- Quad Core i7 or better processor recommended
Manufacturer: Univeral Audio
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA81755
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device