Get The Rich Analog Sound Of UAD Plug-Ins Over Universal Audio UAD-2 Satellite ThunderBolt 3 - OCTO Core
The Universal Audio UAD-2 Satellite Thunderbolt 3 OCTO Core is Universal Audio's most powerful DSP accelerator, giving Mac and Windows 10 users complete access to the world's most detailed and authentic analog emulation plug-ins, available exclusively on the UAD platform.
Bolstered by next-generation connectivity - and backward-compatible with Thunderbolt 1 and 2 Universal Audio devices - Universal Audio UAD-2 Satellite Thunderbolt 3 lets users run large professional mixes with the rich analog character of award-winning Universal Audio developed plug-ins, including exclusive titles from Neve, Fender, Lexicon, Studer, and many more.*
- Run UAD Powered Plug-Ins via Thunderbolt 3 on modern Mac and Windows 10 systems (backwards compatible with Thunderbolt 1 and 2 devices)
- 8 (OCTO) SHARC processors provide a massive DSP boost for running large professional mixes
- Access over 100 plug-ins from Ampex, Lexicon, Studer, Neve, Manley, SSL, EMT, Helios, and more (sold separately)
- Includes Analog Classics Plus bundle featuring Legacy editions of LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler, 1176 Classic Limiting Amplifiers, Pultec EQP-1A, Pultec Pro, and Fairchild 670 plug-ins, plus 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ, and more
- Compatible with Pro Tools, Logic Pro X, Cubase, Live, and more
- Combine with other Thunderbolt-equipped Universal Audio - 2 devices including PCIe card(s), Universal Audio Audio Interfaces, and additional Satellites
- Dual Thunderbolt 3 ports for daisy-chaining of Thunderbolt peripherals
UNIVERSAL AUDIO UAD-2 SATELLITE THUNDERBOLT SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Available Thunderbolt 1, 2, or 3 port
- macOS 10.12 Sierra, 10.13 High Sierra, or 10.14 Mojave
- Thunderbolt 1 and 2 connections require an Apple Thunderbolt 3 to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter (not included)
- Available Thunderbolt 3 port
- Windows 10 (64-Bit Edition)
Manufacturer: Univeral Audio
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA93604
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device