Get Outstanding Noise-Isolation, Tight Bass And Best Fit - The V-Moda Crossfade LP2 Vocal Over-Ear Headphones
Inspired in Italy, Styled in Hollywood: Sophisticated colors and metal beats plastic headphones. 4+ Years of Ergonomic R&D: Resulted in an ergonomic headband and hexagon shape that minimizes the force on your head and ears. Supple BLISS Memory Foam Cushions: Naturally forms to your ears to provide ergonomic comfort and noise isolation.
Form-Fitting Case: Store your headphones and gear in the included hard-shell case. Organize included cables and 1/4" adapter via the V-STRAP system inside the exoskeleton case, with extra room left over for your USB Flash Drive & Fader earplugs.
SpeakEasy 1-Button Mic Cable: Specially tuned for voice recognition and calls in the noisiest environments, the button control universally works with all 3.5mm smartphones and tablets including Apple, Android, Windows, Kindle and Blackberry. Audio Cable: Extended length audio-only cable and 1/4" adapter is universally compatible with all audio devices and professional equipment.
The Crossfade series was master crafted by the people - over 200 audiophiles, editors, artists, DJs and Grammy-winning musicians collaborated for years on the tuning and features of the line. V-MODA utilized hundreds of prototypes to gain feedback from the collective masterminds of the best in the business to create the ultimate versatile and customizable headphone.
#1 Trusted Sound
- Immersive 3D Soundstage: Evokes the experience of a live performance
- Refined Vibrant Bass: Don't just hear the music, feel it in absolute BLISS from the outside world
- Ultra Wide Clarity & Vivid Midrange: Hear lifelike vocals, crystal clear cymbals and crispy hi-hats
- Refined 50mm Dual-Diaphragm Driver (Patent Pending): Inner and outer rings separate the bass from bleeding into the mids and highs
- Master Crafted Materials: More expensive driver and components than peer headphones at this price range
- Musician + DJ Collaboration: Over 50 legendary musicians and DJs collaborated on the sound, durability and features of Crossfade
- Analog Noise Isolation: Naturally cut out the distractions of jet engines, crying babies and crowd noise
- No Batteries or Artificial Processing: Powerful, pure sound without the pollution of two extra digital-to-analog conversions of battery powered headphones
- Minimal sound leakage: Immersive sound for you without bothering others
- Consistent Driver Quality: Quality tested at 6 frequencies to maintain stricter consistency than the competition, often by an order of magnitude
Durability - Built To Last
- Virtually Indestructible STEELFLEX Headband
- Steel Frame and Interchangeable Aircraft Grade Metal Shields
- Exoskeleton Form-Fitting Case
- 2-Year Warranty & Immortal Life Program
- Tested Beyond Military-Level Quality MIL-STD-810G Test Standards
- Durable Cable/Plug Bend: Cables and 45-degree plug can bend over 1 million times (100x industry standard)
- Headband Bend: Steelflex can bend 10+ times flat
- Environmental: High and low temperatures, humidity, salt spray and UV exposure
Comfort, Customization, Style
- Inspired in Italy, Styled in Hollywood: Sophisticated colors and metal beats plastic headphones
- 4+ Years of Ergonomic R&D: Resulted in an ergonomic headband and hexagon shape that minimizes the force on your head and ears
- Supple BLISS Memory Foam Cushions: Naturally forms to your ears to provide ergonomic comfort and noise isolation
- Optional Custom Shield Kits (Blank Gunmetal Kit Included): Laser engrave your logo or change your shield color
- Optional Cables & Ear Cushions: Choose from a variety of color and feature options including the BoomPro flexible microphone
Detachable Cables- Make The Call. Control It All
SpeakEasy™ 1-Button Mic Cable: Specially tuned for voice recognition and calls in the noisiest environments, the button control universally works with all 3.5mm smartphones and tablets including Apple, Android, Windows, Kindle and Blackberry
Audio Cable: Extended length audio-only cable and 1/4" adapter is universally compatible with all audio devices and professional equipment
Developed By Musicians & Travelers
V-MODA is the authentic music brand that fuses fashion and function. Headphones are essential tools for mobile producers and musicians who require unparalleled performance delivered reliably, night in and night out. The founder of V-MODA, also a producer and DJ, designed the LP2 to deliver professional sound yet withstand even the rigorous needs of globetrotting travelers. V-MODA's professional pedigree is shown through a clear history of innovation: the Hex design, product, drivers, CliqFold, SharePlay, V-CORK, packaging and accessories are all patented or patent pending.
The Crossfade series was master crafted by the people - over 200 audiophiles, editors, artists, DJs and Grammy-winning musicians collaborated for years on the tuning and features of the line.
- Crossfade LP2
- Gunmetal shield kit with extra screws & screwdriver
- Exoskeleton case
- Carbiner clip
- Durable reinforced SpeakEasy™ 1-Button microphone cable
- Durable reinforced extended audio cable
- 1/4" adapter
- Cleaning cloth
- Six-Star service
- Type: Over-Ear Circumaural
- Frequency Response: 5 - 30,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 105 dB @ 1kHz 1mW
- Microphone Sensitivity: -42dB @ 1kHz
- Impedance: 32 O
- Weight: 260g
- Warranty: 2-Year Premier Warranty
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.