Get 50 Watts Of Sraight-Up Rock & Roll With TheÂ Victory Amps RK50 Richie Kotzen Signature Amp Head
This collaboration with Richie Kotzen is a rekindling of a long-standing friendship between the celebrated American rocker and Victory Amplification chief designer, Martin Kidd. There's a huge range of gain available from the single channel, including a footswitchable boost function. A single tone pot keeps it simple, while onboard reverb and tremolo give you ambience for days.
Richie loves the simplicity of a single-channel amp where he can ride the transition from clean to crunch to lead gain from the volume pot of his guitar.
Just like stepping on your favourite full-range boost pedal, except this is another valve gain stage to take you into singing sustain.
A clean sounding digital reverb for the Compact Series head. Somewhere between a plate and room-style 'verb, it gives you tons of ambience.
One of the earliest guitar effects, tremolo can add anything from a subtle throb to full-on metronomic staccato rhythm. Footswitchable, of course.
Speaker damping works in the power section. Set it to 'off' for increased bass response and cabinet/speaker resonance. There will also be more presence/high-end with speaker damping off.
SERIES EFFECT LOOP
The RK50 has a series effects loop should you want to run delays, reverbs or whatever else you like after the preamp section.
- Format: Single-channel head
- Power: High Power: 50 watts. Low power: 9 watts
- Valves: 3 x 12AX7, 2 x EL34 as standard
- Size (mm): 342(w) x 185(h) x 185(d) including handle, feet & controls
- Weight: 8.2kg / 18.1lbs
- Extra features: Footswitchable boost, Footswitchable reverb and tremolo, Speaker damping on/off, High/low power option, Series effects loop, External bias test points and adjustment, Skeletonised metal case with rubber handle, Power valves switchable to EL34
- Included: Padded carry bag and Single-button footswitch (for boost and dual footswitch for reverb/tremolo)
Manufacturer: Victory Amps
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details