*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Get An All-Rounder All-Valve Pedal Preamp Ready To Breathe New Life Into Your Amp, Board, Or Rig With Victory Amps V4 The Jack Two-Channel Pedal Preamp
V4 The Jack is a two-channel, all-valve pedal preamp that delivers genuine valve overdrive. Use it straight into the front of your amp or recording interface, or alternatively use it in conjunction with your amp's FX loop to bypass the front end of your existing amp entirely for a whole new sound experience. This is definitely no 'ordinary' overdrive pedal!
The Jack changed from the Countess in late 2020 to better represent the versatility of the amplifier, it’s still the same amplifier inside and the changes made are purely visual and in name.
- All-valve signal path
- Two Channels
- Two connection modes: Amp Through Mode & effects loop
- Bright switch: global tone control
- Three-band EQ
- Two switchable gain modes
- Steel chassis and control protection bar
- Remote TRS switching option
- Format: Two-mode all-valve pedal preamp
- Power: 12V DC / 800mA minimum. DC adapter supplied
- Valves: 1 x EC900, 3 x CV4014
- Size Dimensions: 225mm(w) x 140mm(h) x 79mm(d) including feet & knobs
- Weight: 1.65kg / 3.6 lbs.
Model: JACK PEDAL
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.