OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get A Classic Rock Sound In A Versatile Pedal With The Victory Amps V4 The Sheriff Guitar Preamp Pedal
V4 The Sheriff is a two-channel pedal preamp that delivers genuine all-valve overdrive. Use it straight into the front of your amp or recording interface, or alternatively use it in conjunction with your amp's FX loop to bypass the front end of your existing amp entirely for a whole new sound experience. This is definitely no 'ordinary' overdrive pedal!
ALL-VALVE SIGNAL PATH
- 1 x EC900 and 3 x CV4014 valves running at high plate voltage. These are the first pedal-format guitar preamps to feature four valves and an all-valve signal path. This is no 'ordinary' overdrive pedal!
- Channel one goes from on the edge of breakup through to heavily driven classic rock tones. Channel two is full-on modded 'plexi' high gain goodness with more midrange aggression.
- The TRS jack gives you option of switching the pedal remotely. You can control on/off and also channel 1/2 with either a separate two-button latching footswitch or via a modern programmable switching unit. This means you can have the V4 Series Pedal Preamp off the floor and out of harm's way.
- Bright is a global tone control that optimises the V4 Pedal Preamp for what you're plugging into. Amp effects loops, inputs, recording devices and so on all differ greatly, so just choose the setting that sounds best to your ears. Don't worry if other settings sound 'bad'. It all depends what you're playing through!
- If you're going to be standing on it and it contains hot glass, it needs to be tough. The folded steel chassis and kick bar for the knobs means that this thing is ready for the road.
- Powerful bass, middle and treble controls. These also have a significant effect on the gain character and drive levels - just like in any valve guitar amp.
WHAT IS AMP THROUGH MODE?
- Amp Through Mode utilises the effects loop of your guitar amp
- When the pedal is ON, you're bypassing your amp's front end
- When the pedal is OFF, you're plugged into your amp as normal
- You're adding two new 'channels' to your amp that are independent from your amp's own front end. Imagine if you could feed the power section of a Fender Twin, for example, with the front end of a Countess, Sheriff or Kraken. That's exactly what you're doing: your single-channel workhorse becomes a three-channel monster.
- No FX loop? Use Standalone Mode and go straight in the front.
- Format: Two-mode all-valve pedal preamp
- Power: 12V DC / 800mA minimum. DC adapter supplied
- Valves: 1 x EC900, 3 x CV4014
- Size 225(w) x 140(h) x 79mm(d) inc. feet & knobs
- Weight: 1.65kg / 3.6lbs
- Extra features:
- Two connection modes
- Two switchable gain modes
- Steel chassis and control protection bar
- Remote TRS switching option
Manufacturer: Victory Amps
Model: SHERIFF PEDAL
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA93014
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device