*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Get a Vintage Feeling Reminiscent of Tonewheel Organs with the Viscount Legend Organ
The Legend organ is able to perfectly recreate the sound of tonewheels organs offering you again the "vintage feeling". With four sets of drawbars and double keyboards, this organ stands apart from all the rest in advanced technology sound, feel and much more affordable pricing. Every aspect of a tonewheel keyboard and sound is so perfectly duplicated that players all over the world are saying "it's the best ever!"
The new VISCOUNT Legend organ designed and engineered in Italy in cooperation with KeyB, provides incredible expressive capabilities in an easy-to-use interface in a perfect portable solution. The Legend uses the latest in tonewheel modelling technology allowing exigent musicians to play without compromise the fabulous organ sound.
When you sit down at the Legend, all you have to do is turn it on and play. Everything you need and are familiar with, on a classic tonewheel organ, is there right where it belongs. No confusing menus or LCD screens full of features that you most likely don’t or won’t use. After all, it's an organ.
The VISCOUNT by KeyB Legend organ, designed in cooperation with NEWTONE, uses the innovative TMT (Tonewheel Modeling Technology) able to perfectly clone the classic tonewheel organ. The result is a natural sound that can’t be obtained by traditional sampling. Legend reproduces also important characteristics of a tonewheel organ including cross talk, tonewheels flutter, electric hum and octave tapers. Moreover there is also an accurate Rotary Simulation. Maybe you don’t have one or it’s not convenient to take a rotary speaker with you. Don’t worry! The new Legend Simulation is incredibly realistic. It’s so good you’ll have to look twice to see where the rotors are, this is because of the TMT engine.
- Viscount Legend by Keyb provides you the perfect portable organ solution
- Premium waterfall keyboards
- The latest in tone wheel organ modeling technology
- Easy to play
- State of the art rotary and amp simulation
- Two full sets of drawbars per manual
- Harmonic percussion and key click
- Effects volume vibrato and chorus
- Upper and lower realtime controls
- Half moon switch
- 11-pins Leslie® connector
- Fx send/return
- USB power charger
- Upper Keyboard
- 73 notes (61 + 12 reversed keys) waterfall keyboard
- Lower Keyboard
- 73 notes (61 + 12 reversed keys) waterfall keyboard
- Technology: TMT (Tonewheel Modeling Technology)
- Transposer: -6 - +5 semitones
- Fine Tuning: +/- 1/4 tone
- Crosstalk: Unique crosstalk created for each tonewheel model
- Keyclick: A new revolutionary state of the art design
- Tonewheel model: '30, '50, '70, Alt. 1, Alt. 2, Alt. 3
- String Bass: On/Off, Decay Control
- Harmonic Percussion: On/Off, Volume Soft/Normal, Decay, Fast/Slow, Harmonic Percussion, 2nd/3rd Percussion Level and Percussion Decay Controls
- Vibrato/Chorus: Upper On/Off, Lower & Pedal On/Off, Select: V-1, V-2, V-3, C-1, C-2, C-3
- Reverb: Newly modeled Spring and Hall reverbs (with pre/post Rotary simulation placement of reverb)
- Overdrive: Classic, Rock
- Rotary Simulation Type: Classic, Rock with Direct option, Memphis mode
- Upper Front Panel: Volume; Reverb; Drive; Keyclick; Tuning; Crosstalk; Tone Controls; Pedals Sustain; Percussion decay; Percussion Volume
- Lower Front Panel: Reverb; Drive; Tonewheel Model; Transpose; Rotary; Hold (Int/Ext); Pedals direct; pedals to Lower
- Half Moon: Rotary Speed Control
- Upper: 2 sets of nine drawbars: 16' - 5 1/3' - 8' - 4' - 2 2/3' - 2' - 1 3/5' - 1 1/3' - 1'
- Lower: 2 sets of nine drawbars: 16' - 5 1/3' - 8' - 4' - 2 2/3' - 2' - 1 3/5' - 1 1/3' - 1'
- Upper Preset: Upper Drawbar Set A or Set B + 9 presets and Upper MIDI Local on/off [reverse colored Preset keys]
- Lower Preset: Lower Drawbar Set A or Set B + 9 presets and Lower MIDI Local on/off [reverse colored Preset keys]
- Pedals: 2 drawbars: 16' and 8'
- Midi In, Out, Thru: Out 1, Out 2, In, Thru, Pedalboard In
- OUTPUT: L and R Line Out 6.35 mm jacks; Pedals Direct Out 6.35 mm jack (without C/V and Rotary emulation); 11 pin Rotary Speaker (without Rotary emulation); 2 Stereo headphone 6,35 mm jacks; TRS Digital Expression Pedal 6,35 mm jack; Rotary emulation Footswitch 6,35 mm jack; USB to HOST; USB HOST type A (Power charger only); FX send
- INPUT: Audio input mono with adjusting gain pot; FX return
- Optional: Pedalboard 25 notes; Pedalboard 18 notes; Expression Pedal; Bench; Stand; Softbag
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 117 x 18 x 59 cm/46.4" x 7.4" x 23.2"
- Weight: 21 kg/46.3 lbs
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.