OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get The Clean Stable Power Other Supplies Can't Offer With The Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus Power Supply
The Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus Pedal Power Supply is just the thing your rig needs. Thanks to the isolation on every output, ground hum is virtually non-existent and tone-robbing interactions are a thing of the past. A typical transformer, like those used in a wall wart, creates a large magnetic field that causes hum in any audio path near it. Pedal Power 2 Plus uses a custom designed, ultra-low noise toroidal transformer, with separate balanced windings for every output. Now even the most sensitive pedals can be dead quiet.
What’s good for charging a cell phone is NOT good for your pedals. While digital switching power supplies are small and inexpensive, they also generate unpredictable transients and extraneous noise. Pedal Power 2 Plus uses an audiophile quality linear supply for consistently stable, clean, pure power.
9/12V (x4) – Standard 9V and 12V Boss ACA
With each one of these four outputs delivering 100mA, you can easily power any 9V battery-operated pedals. Boss pedals that specify the PSA adapter operate at 9V like most other pedals. Boss pedals that require the ACA adapter operate at 12V which can be selected via switches underneath the Pedal Power 2 Plus. Any one of these outputs can be individually selected to run at 9V or 12V.
9V (x2) – High Current 9V and Line 6 Modelers
These two outputs each deliver 250mA allowing you to run high current draw effects like the Boss DD-20 Giga Delay or Line 6 DL4 Delay Modeler. Via switches underneath the Pedal Power 2 Plus, these two outputs can be separately configured for regulated (Boss Twin Pedals) or unregulated (Line 6 Modelers) power allowing you to run both units if so desired. These outputs can also power any standard 9V effects as well.
9V (x2) – Standard 9V With Battery Sag Control
These outputs each have an available 100mA of power, but also allow you to SAG the voltage from roughly 4V to 9V. This feature can be enabled via the bottom panel switches. The SAG control is mostly useful for transistor-based fuzz, octavia, and distortion circuits, as most modern opamp designs are minimally affected by variations in supply voltage. We recommend turning SAG off if you’re going to run digital pedals like delay, chorus, and reverb.
18V/24V – Using Custom Cables
All of the outputs on the Pedal Power 2 Plus (and the original Pedal Power) are completely isolated allowing you to create different voltages. You can run effects like the current MXR Flanger by combining two 9V outputs to create a single 18V supply. By switching two outputs into 12V ACA mode, you can join them together to create a 24V output for powering numerous Electro-Harmonix stompboxes including the Deluxe Memory Man.
- IEC connector:
- 120V 50/60Hz (North America model)
- 100V 60Hz (Japan model)
- 230V 50/60Hz (Europe/Australia model)
- Model and input power are marked on the bottom of unit.
- 5.5x2.1mm barrel connectors - center negative
- Short circuit protected
DIP Switch: NORMAL
- Output 1-4 (ACA) 9V 100mA
- Output 5-6 (L6) 9V 250mA
- Output 7-8 (SAG) 9V 100mA
DIP Switch: ON
- Output 1-4 (ACA) 12.3V 60mA
- Output 5-6 (L6) 14.5V / 12V (unregulated) 50mA / 200mA+
- Output 7-8 (SAG) Adjustable 4V - 9V 100mA
- 5.5x2.1mm right angle barrel connectors (6)
- 5.5x2.1mm straight barrel connectors (2)
- 5.5x2.5mm “red” barrel for L6 (1)
- 3.5mm mini plug for vintage MXR or Electro-Harmonix (1)
- 9V battery snap for pedals without a power jack (1)
- Toroidal power transformer
- Rear Courtesy Auxiliary AC outlet, 200 watts max
Manufacturer: Voodoo Lab
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA83160
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device