$30 Price Drop!
Special Holiday Savings Event Ends December 31
*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Get Tube Driven Distortion Right On Your Pedalboard with the Vox Valvenergy Copperhead Drive Valve Overdrive Pedal
Iconic amp sounds for your pedalboard. The Copperhead Drive valve distortion pedal offers the powerful crunch of British full-stack amps in a compact pedal format, powered by Nutube for warm and responsive amp-like tones.
Inspired by thick and punchy British amp tones, the Copperhead Drive goes beyond the amp-in-a-box category to offer a truly flexible valve distortion pedal. The all-analog signal path and Nutube allow for genuine overdrive and distortion tones with the feel of a real tube amp, while internally boosted voltage gives greater headroom and dynamics. Plus, the OLED display shows an oscilloscope while the pedal is active or bypassed, allowing you to understand exactly how your signal is affected.
Three output modes allow you to use this as a standard pedal, a line-level preamp, and a direct amp-sim using the built-in analog cabinet simulator. Use STANDARD mode with your normal guitar rig to totally transform your amp, or use PREAMP or CAB-SIM mode while recording directly into your audio interface. In each mode, the all-analog design and active EQ allow you to perfectly dial in the sound you need in any situation.
You can chain two VALVENERGY pedals together with a standard 1/8” stereo cable through the LINK jack of each pedal. This allows you to turn one pedal on while bypassing the other, using the system as if you were switching between channels of a guitar amp. By using a split y-configuration 1/8” stereo cable, you can link three pedals.
These pedals are equipped with a high-contrast OLED display showing an oscilloscope, a visual indication of how the waveform is affected by the knob settings. This display allows shows which mode you are currently using.
- Valve distortion pedal with an all-analog signal path
- Powerful British crunch tones
- Powered by Nutube
- Three output modes for use as a pedal or preamp
- Selectable analog cabinet simulator
- OLED display with oscilloscope
- Active EQ to shape your signal
- Inputs/Outputs: INPUT jack, OUTPUT jack, DC9V jack, LINK jack
- Controls: GAIN knob, VOLUME knob, TREBLE knob, MIDDLE knob, BASS knob, BRIGHT switch, MODE switch
- Power Supply*: 1 x 9V alkaline battery or 9V center negative AC adaptor (*: The use of an AC adaptor is recommended as the unit’s power consumption is relatively high. Should you prefer to use batteries, please use the alkaline type.)
- Current Consumption: 95 mA
- Battery Life: Approx. 2 hours (When using the alkaline battery. This figure will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.)
- Dimensions (W X D X H): 72 mm x 120 mm x 55 mm/2.83″ x 4.72″ x 2.17″ (Including the knob and foot rubber)
- Weight: 350 g/12.35 oz. (Including the battery)
- Included Item: 1 x 9V battery for checking operation
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.