Get Mojo And Style With The Vox VX50KB 50W Keyboard Amplifier
The compact and lightweight VX series is joined by a new 50W model, specialized for keyboard and featuring Nutube, the new vacuum tube. With a coaxial speaker that outputs clear sound even to the high-frequency range, and a bass reflex structure that reproduces rich low-frequency sound with ample power, this amp delivers high-quality sound from a compact and lightweight unit. The three-channel design provides an independent volume control for each channel, and CH3 also supports mic input. This amp can also function as a simple and easily transportable PA system. A full complement of input/output jacks is also provided, including an AUX IN jack, headphone jack, and a LINE OUT jack for connection to a PA system. This amp is also ideal for on-stage use as a monitor amp.
- High 50W of output power from a revolutionary, lightweight, and compact unit.
- The warm vacuum tube sound of Nutube.
- Coaxial speaker delivers clear output extending to the high-frequency range.
- Bass reflex structure ensures ample output and rich low-frequency reproduction.
- Three-channel design, with independent volume controls.
- Three-band master EQ for flexibly controlling the sound.
- CH3 input can be switched between LINE/MIC, and provides a PHASE switch.
- A rich selection of input/output jacks includes AUX in, PHONES out, and LINE out.
- 50 W RMS
- 4 Ohms
- 1 x 8" Vox Original (2 Way Coaxial)
- Channel 1 - 1 /4" Phone Jack (unbalanced)
- Channel 2 - 1 /4" Phone Jack (unbalanced)
- Channel 3 - 1/4" Phone Jack (unbalanced, mic/line switchable)
- 1 x Aux In (1/8" stereo mini phone jack)
- 1 x Line Out (1/4″ phone jack, unbalanced)
- 1 x Headphone (1/8″ stereo mini phone jack)
- 1 x Master Volume
- 1 x Channel Volume Per Channel (1, 2, and 3) Bass, Middle, Treble
- Nutube 6P1
- Width: 354mm (13.94")
- Depth: 208mm (8.19")
- 313mm (12.32")
- Weight: 4.1kg (9.04lbs)
Manufacturer: VOX Amplification
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details