*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Hone The Desired Tone Of Gritty, Thick, And Loud Fuzz With The Walrus Audio Effects Jupiter Fuzz V2 Pedal
The Jupiter is a true bypass fuzz pedal inspired by the desire for gritty, thick and loud fuzz. Fuzz pedals tend to emphasize specific frequency ranges, which is both a positive and negative attribute. The Jupiter’s controls allow you the ability to dial in the right amount of fuzz with the right tonal quality to either stand out in the mix, or ride it out with the drums and rhythm. It includes a Mode switch that changes between three different clipping diode arrangements, providing more options and combinations of fuzz and tone and a Bass cut toggle switch for dialing in low end.
- Increase of gain on tap.
- Adjusted volume control making it easier to dial in unity gain.
- Altered tone control for improved high frequency response.
- Added gate control via internal trim pot to tame noise, or to achieve the spatty "dying battery" tones.
- Killer new artwork and a new coal sparkle powder coat on the enclosure.
- Brushed Aluminum knobs
- 9V DC 10mA
- Dimension: 4.77 x 2.9 x 2.3 Inches.
- The use of an isolated power supply is recommended for powering all Walrus Audio Pedals. Daisy chain power supplies are not recommended.
- Power supply not included.
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.