*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Get Smooth & Creamy Harmonics With All The Crunch You Need - The Wampler Belle Classic Low-Gain Overdrive
The pedal that inspired this circuit has been around for a long time in various forms but most versions of it have too much of a “Hi Fi” sound about them, they fail to get the right mix of clarity and bass that is needed to make this overdrive sing. Brian Wampler has added further gain capabilities to this circuit and added a bass control that controls all the harmonics from smooth and creamy to tight and crunchy.
The sound this circuit delivers is a firm favorite in Nashville and Brian Wampler’s take is everything you would expect it to be -- high-quality components, a beautiful enclosure, and a glorious tone. If you set the gain low and the bass control up high, you get a wonderful clean boost sound that can rival any Klone circuit, but when you spin the bass down and the gain all the way up, you suddenly find yourself with an awesome transparent overdrive/medium distortion sound with all the crunch you need.
The Color control is more than just a standard tone control and it’s pretty unique to this circuit. Dialing it right or left will either boost or cut the high and low end a little, but the midrange frequencies are left well alone. Combine this with the Bass control and you have a very versatile tone shaping palette with Wampler’s legendary ease of use. Brian has also added a push switch on the side which will control the amount of compression and alter the clipping structure in the circuit for some extra punch.
- High grade components picked for their superior sound and response
- True bypass
- Level: Controls the total output volume
- Gain: Controls the total amount of overdrive that's heard
- Bass: Adjust The level of bass that the pedal outputs/limits
- Color: High and low-end tone control
- Compression Clipping: Disengaged for smooth, Engaged for asymmetrical clipping
- Power: The Belle was designed around the usage of a 9V or 18V DC power source and is intended to sound best at 9V
- Power jack: 9v – 18v power jack (no battery connector inside)
- Power draw: between 11.4mA (9v) and 14.1mA (18v)
- Includes Wampler’s limited 5-year warranty
- Size Dimensions: 1.5″ x 3.5″ x 1.5″ (38.1mm x 88.9mm x 38.1mm) – height excludes knobs and switches
- Made In USA
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.