OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Legendary Tone, Improved - The Wampler Tumnus Deluxe Overdrive Pedal
With the first iteration of the Tumnus, Wampler perfected their take on the sound of THE mythical overdrive.
With the release of the Tumnus Deluxe, Brian has set the new standard. Thanks in large part to the designâ€™s articulate-sounding buffer, all of the clarity, punch, and detailed breakup of the original Tumnus are still there. But if you prefer the sound of true bypass performance, just hit the switch on the side of the pedal for uncolored tonal purity. Brian also injected the Tumnus Deluxe with a level of tonal flexibility not previously available on this style of drive. Active bass and mid controls, as well as a treble control, the same as the pedal it was inspired by, encourages you to sculpt the tone from this pedal to the demands of your rig. Whether youâ€™re boosting a driven amp or another pedal, using the pedal as a stand-alone overdrive, or crowning it your â€œalways onâ€ tonal sweetener, youâ€™ll find the Tumnus Deluxeâ€™s wide-ranging controls make it much more than just another clone.
LEGENDARY TONE AND MORE
The Tumnus Deluxe delivers all the string-to-string clarity, high-headroom output, and amp-like breakup that made this style of overdrive pedal so iconic. But its 3-band EQ will enhance your tone with warm low end, instantly identifiable midrange, and just the right amount of top-end sparkle. Unlike some other similarly voiced pedals, the Tumnus Deluxe has enough tonal control to perfect your sound through any rig.
BUFFERED OR TRUE BYPASS, IT'S YOUR CHOICE
The buffer inside the Tumnus Deluxe sounds so good, you might just find it enhances your tone whether the pedal is on or off. But Wampler know that some players prefer the clean signal path of true bypass operation. With the Tumnus Deluxeâ€™s side-mounted buffered/true bypass control, attaining that uncolored sound is as easy as flipping a switch.
Brian Wamplerâ€™s attention to detail and commitment to designing the best and most player-friendly products out there are second to none. Those qualities are on full display within the Tumnus Deluxe. From its convenient top-mounted jacks to its amazingly flexible switching, the Tumnus Deluxe overdrive pedal is every bit a Wampler.
- Active bass and mid controls boost or cut the desired frequencies
- A classic treble control like the original perfects the pedalâ€™s higher frequencies
- Sounds great as a stand-alone overdrive or a shapeable boost
- Normal/Hot switch goes from standard Tumnus gain to higher gain
- Same magic-sounding buffer that weâ€™ve all come to love
- Easily accessible true bypass performance for uncolored tonal purity
- Convenient side-mounted switch selects between the 2 modes
- Built in the U.S.A
- Battery connection and 9v power jack
- Same incredible tone as the Tumnus, but with added features
- Buffered or True Bypass
- High-grade components selected for their superior sound and response
- Top-mounted jacks make pedalboard placement effortless
- Includes Wamplerâ€™s limited 5-year warranty
- Power draw: 70.3 mA @ 9V
Manufacturer: Wampler Pedals
Model: TUMNUS DELUXE
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA88582
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device