*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Get High Quality Bass Craftsmanship With The Warwick 2020 Limited Edition Thumb 5 NT 5-String Bass Guitar
Every Warwick Custom Shop Masterbuilt instrument is born from the talent of our highly skilled luthiers and creative specialists. Each is unique and implements their artistic vision of perfection in instrument crafting. With a dedication to one-of-a-kind craftsmanship, decades of experience, as well as a deep passion for the world of instrument making, we are capable of providing endless custom possibilities. The result is their highest quality instruments to date.
- Matched Headstock: Mahogany Burl with Abalone "W"-Logo
- Nut: Just a Nut III Brass
- Mechineheads: Schaller Machineheads with wooden Knobs
- Neck Wood: Wenge with Mahogany stripes
- Fretboard: Wild Mahogany
- Inlay: Abalone Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 26"
- Scale length: Longscale 34" (864mm)
- Width Nut: 45.0 mm / 1.8"
- Width 12th fret: 60.8 mm / 2.4"
- Width 24th fret: 69.11 mm / 2.7"
- Fret quantity material and size: 24 Extra High Jumbo Brass extra hard frets (Width: 2.9 mm / Height: 1.3 mm)
- Frets: Invisible Fret Technology
- Body Shape: Curved 80's style
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood):Highly Figured Mahogany Burl
- Pickups: Active MEC J/J with brushed metal Cover
- Electronics: Active Warwick 2 Way with Lithium Rechargeable Battery
- Pot Layout: Volume (P/P) / Balance / Treble and Bass staked
- Bridge System: Warwick 2pcs. 3D Bridge Brass
- Strap System: Warwick Security Locks
- Construction: Hidden-Neck Through
- Hardware Color: Gold
- String label / String gauges: EMP Strings, 045";065";085";105";135"
- Included accessories: Warwick User Kit including hex key tools and Cleaning cloth (RB PROD 50990 B COMP)
- Packing: Handmade Genuine Leather Bag by Rockbag ( RB 20205 B W)
Model: THUMB 5 NT LTD 2020
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.