Get All The Audio Feeds You Need With The Whirlwind Pressmite Active Press Box
This compact, active press feed distribution box distributes 12 high-quality mic level signals and 2 line level signals with a high degree of isolation between outputs.
It provides a 60 dB gain adjustment for one mic or line input. The PressMiteÂ® also features a built-in headphone amp. Two alkaline 9 V batteries provide power for typically more than 8 hours of continuous operation, monitored by a Battery OK LED. The batteries are easily replaced via side-mount trays. A 120 VAC / 24 VDC power adapter (model PS242.1) is included.
In MIC input mode, 18V phantom power is selectable and a three segment LED headroom display speeds level adjustment. If more outputs are needed, PB Series Press Boxes can be connected to the line outputs to provide up to 48 additional mic outputs. The PressMite's box is built to withstand the abuse of public events.
- Frequency Response: 100 Hz-6 kHz +/-0.3 dB, 15Hz-20kHz +/-3.0 dB
- Input Impedance: Mic: 1.5 kOhms; Line: 40 kOhms
- Max Input Level: Mic: -14 dBu; Line: +30 dBu
- Output Impedance: Mic: 150 Ohms; Line: 600 Ohms
- Max Output Level: Mic: -17 dBu Mic Outputs; Line: +12 dBu
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.063% at 1 kHz (unity gain)
- Rise Time: 26 microS
- Phase Shift: -0.8 degrees at 1 kHz (unity gain)
- Intermodulation Distortion: 0.08% (unity gain, Mic mode)
- CMR at 60 Hz: Mic: 75 dB; Line: 60 dB
- Mic Outputs: 65 dB between vertically adjacent channel pairs, 107 dB between non-vertically adjacent pairs
- Line Outputs: Greater than 77 dB
Power Requirements: (2) 9 V alkaline batteries or 24 Volt external DC (120 VAC / 24 VDC power adapter included)
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details