Add A Time Machine To Your Eurorack With The WMD/SSF DPLR VC Delay & Chorus Eurorack Module
WMD collaborated with Andrew Morelli of Steady State Fate to create an entire line of versatile yet affordable modules.
DPLR is a delay module with two interactive delay lines, each with 750mS of delay time.
One input is split to two delays which share overall delay time (DELAY) and regeneration (REGEN). Side B has control over its delay offset (SPREAD) from side A.
Delay, Spread and Regen are all voltage controllable. Regen at max will echo indefinitely, and can create interesting noise swashes.
The pushbutton at the top taps through seven different crosstalk configurations (Regen isolated through ping-pong). Push and hold to change through four different Regen Filter settings from very bright to dark.
- Two interactive delay lines
- 750mS delay time
- Voltage Controlled parameters
- Seven crosstalk configurations
- Four regen filter settings
- Power: +12V = 67mA; -12V = 31mA
- Size: 4HP
- Depth: 45mm
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA90208
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device