OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Artfully Mutate Your Signal With The WMD/SSF Modbox Tempo Syncable Modulation Source Eurorack Module
WMD collaborated with Andrew Morelli of Steady State Fate to create an entire line of versatile yet affordable modules.
The Modbox is a tempo syncable modulation source with a three-phase LFO, CV Skewable LFO, Sample and Hold, and White Noise generator.
LFO 1 is a three-phase LFO with independent outputs for each phase which are set at 0, 120, and 240 degrees. Shape can be switched between Sine, Triangle, and Saw with a push of a button.
LFO 2 is a Skewable LFO with three shapes. The LFO shape can be smoothly changed from a Ramp through Triangle to Saw wave shapes. The skew shape can be changed with the Skew knob or with CV
The Sample and Hold circuit's clock is normalled to the 2nd LFO but can be clocked externally as well. The sample and hold samples voltage from and internal white noise source. There is also an input for an external sample source. White noise has it's own output as well for use with other modules and applications.
Both LFOs can be sync'd to an external clock source by holding the wave shape button for different lengths of time. As they are independent of each other, one can be sync'd while the other runs free like a gazelle on an African plain.
Tempo sync calculates the time between incoming clocks and reacts instantly to each new clock pulse. Each rate knob becomes a multiplier/divider when sync is engaged.
- Two independent, clock syncable LFOs
- Sample and hold circuit
- White noise generator
- Three phase LFO with 3 shapes and independent outputs for 0, 120, and 240 degrees out of phase.
- Skewable LFO with three wave shapes controllable with knob or CV
- Fast and easy syncing with external clocks
- Only 6 hp.
- Power: +12V = 175mA; -12V = 27mA
- Size: 6HP
- Depth: 40mm
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA90215
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device