Ride A Wide Variety Of Waveforms With The WMD/SSF Spectrum Ultra Versatile VCO Eurorack Module
WMD collaborated with Andrew Morelli of Steady State Fate to create an entire line of versatile yet affordable modules.
Spectrum is a precision, saw-core VCO with eight possible waveforms (six simultaneous outputs), an eight octave switch, LFO mode and FM mode select with attenuation.
In addition to the standard waveforms; sine, pulse, triangle and saw, Spectrum features two selectable saw/pulse hybrid waveforms and two selectable sub-octave waveforms with variable range.
- Supremely versatile saw-core VCO
- Eight possible waveforms with six simultaneous outputs
- Eight octave switch
- LFO and FM mode select with attenuation
- Two selectable saw/pulse hybrid waveforms
- Two selectable variable range sub-octave waveforms
- Pulse width modulation with CV and attenuation
- Hard sync/panel accessible 1v/OCT calibration
- Power: +12V = 80mA; -12V = 55mA
- Size: 10HP
- Depth: 25mm
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details