Get Extra Control Over Your Signal With The WMD/SSF VC Mini Slew Voltage Controlled Function Generator/Envelope
MINI SLEW is a feature packed function generator and voltage controlled slew limiter.
WMD collaborated with Andrew Morelli of Steady State Fate to create an entire line of versatile yet affordable modules.
- Generates transient functions using the rise, fall and shape controls.
- Generates complex functions using the voltage controlled shape and vari-out via direct CV inputs.
- Novel time compensation mode permits the timing of the transient to remain relatively constant while the shape parameter is adjusted.
- CV SUM mode permits a single CV patched into rise or fall to process both parameters or two CVs patched into rise and fall to be summed and applied to both parameters.
- VC cycle (toggle on/off)
- end of rise and end of fall outputs
- FM input and an LED voltmeter for monitoring the amplitude of the direct positive output.
- Power: +12V = 70mA; -12V = 50mA
- Size: 8HP
- Depth: 25mm
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.