Get Extra Control Over Your Signal With The WMD/SSF VC Mini Slew Voltage Controlled Function Generator/Envelope
MINI SLEW is a feature packed function generator and voltage controlled slew limiter.
WMD collaborated with Andrew Morelli of Steady State Fate to create an entire line of versatile yet affordable modules.
- Generates transient functions using the rise, fall and shape controls.
- Generates complex functions using the voltage controlled shape and vari-out via direct CV inputs.
- Novel time compensation mode permits the timing of the transient to remain relatively constant while the shape parameter is adjusted.
- CV SUM mode permits a single CV patched into rise or fall to process both parameters or two CVs patched into rise and fall to be summed and applied to both parameters.
- VC cycle (toggle on/off)
- end of rise and end of fall outputs
- FM input and an LED voltmeter for monitoring the amplitude of the direct positive output.
- Power: +12V = 70mA; -12V = 50mA
- Size: 8HP
- Depth: 25mm
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA90213
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device