Take Your Sequences To The Next Level With The WMD Voltera Voltage Expander for Metron
Voltera is a voltage expander module for the Metron trigger and gate sequencer and adds 4 bipolar voltage tracks in 4hp. Up to 16 Volteras can be added to a single Metron giving you up to 64 CV Sequencing lanes for your eurorack modular system! With independent voltage ranges and quantize settings per track, Voltera allows for real time control over 4 different parameters at once, allowing you to dial that track to the parameter you are sequencing. Sequence melodies, modulate parameters, and more with ease by adding Voltera to your Metron* set up.
*You must update your Metron's Firmware for use with Voltera.
- 4 Bi-Polar Voltage outputs in 4HP
- Integrated user interface with METRON
- Quantized and Unquantized Voltages
- Stackable - up to 16 Voltera Modules to 1 METRON
- Independent voltage ranges per output
- Analog style programming
- Digital accuracy
- Fast tactile interface
- Stepped voltage recording
- Width: 4HP (20.32mm)
- Height: Eurorack 3U (128.5mm Panel, 112mm PCB behind panel)
- Depth Including Cables: 43mm
- 16 pin Eurorack standard power cable
- Reverse Polarity Protected
- Do not connect power to expansion headers
- Typical Power Consumption: +12V: 60mA, -12V: 15mA
- Channel Outputs 1-4: 470Ω Impedance, -5V to +5V
- Channels are simultaneously updated
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.