Get Powerful Laser Shows With The X-Laser Caliente Aurora Laser
The X-Laser Caliente Aurora brings RGB color to the groundbreaking Aurora product line and makes creating colorful liquid sky effects easier and more affordable than ever before. You can rig the Caliente Aurora just like any normal lighting effect, set the beam zone safely, and go on with a bright, multicolor laser show. The Caliente Aurora is portable, lightweight and easy to use, making it perfect for mobile entertainers, DJs and even as an installed lighting effect in small clubs or bars.
- 700mW of RGB brightness
- Vivid 7-color TTL beams (RGB, CMY, white)
- Stunning liquid sky and hot beam effects
- 100+ built-in laser patterns
- 9-channel DMX total control
- Demo mode & adjustable sound active mode accessible via DMX
- Low power consumption (30W typical draw)
- Rugged Type II anodized aluminum interlocking housing
- Double quality checked in a 26-point inspection prior to shipping
- X-Laser no-hassle warranty eligible (6 months for diodes, 1 year mechanical)
- Class 3B High-Powered Laser; FDA Variance required. EZ Variance Kit available separately
Bold, Vivid, Easy Multicolored Liquid Skies
As the newest product in the X-Laser Aurora line, the Caliente Aurora creates super high-impact output with multicolored effects engineered for maximum brightness.
Safer Than Ever Before, By Design
Output is restricted to the horizontal (X) axis, so you never have to worry about scanning up into the sky or down into the audience once the laser is securely rigged.
One Aperture, Seven Bold Colors
Caliente Aurora can vividly produce seven rich colors, including red, green, blue, cyan, magenta, yellow and white, all across a wide range of stunning patterns.
Engineered To Be The Brightest Caliente Yet
Because its beams (and photons) are concentrated only on the X-axis, the Caliente Aurora produces brighter and more vibrant effects than any caliente before it.
Connect Multiple Units For Amazing Shows
With DMX input and output, you can link multiple caliente Aurora units together to create stunningly large aerial effects.
Certified To The World’s Toughest Quality Standards
All X-Laser projectors are all certified to comply with U.S. FDA standards and also comply with applicable IEC, UL, ETL, CSA & ROHS standards.
- Control: 9-channel DMX (3-pin input and output) recommended, Demo and Sound Active modes available
- Scanners: Open-loop micro stepper motors
- Settings interface: DIP switches
- Color modulation: TTL seven-color
- Laser energy: 460mW
- Wavelengths: 470nm blue, 532nm green, 638nm red
- Linking: DMX input and output
- Physical: 10” x 8.75” x 7.5”; 6.4lbs
- Housing type: Black Anodized Type II aluminum
- Power draw: 30W typical, 40W peak
- Power: 110-220V, 3-pin IEC, 3A 250V slow-blow fuse
- Beam divergence: 1-2.5 mRad
- Beam source: Direct-injection DPSS diode
- Cooling: Filtered forced air
- FDA/IEC hazard class: Class 3B
- International safety: IEC 60825-1 ed. 2007
- FDA/CDRH:10 and 1040.11(c)
- Canadian safety: CSA C.22.2 No. 60950-1
- EU safety: EN 60825-1, EN 60950
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.