Crafted To Impress Your Audience - The XO Brass 1242L Professional Bass Trombone - Lacquered
This double dependent rotor system model offers a majestic, powerful presence in a more open configuration giving you even more complete control over the most demanding musical passages. The offset mechanical-link rotary systems are equipped with high grade stainless steel mini-ball linkage that ensures positive valve response.
The 1242 incorporates a .562" bore with .580" bore rotor section with your choice of a yellow brass or rose brass 9.5" hand-crafted bell. Both bell options include soldered, oversized bell wire for increased sustain and sonic brilliance. The precision hand slide with brass outer tubes and chromed nickel inner tubes are hand-fitted and polished to ensure the best performance possible. One sterling silver and two brass interchangeable mouthpipes allow the artist to further customize the airflow of the XO Trombone to better suit the player's demands as required for different compositions.
- Beautifully engraved, hand-crafted 9.5" yellow brass bell
- Crafted with a soldered bell flare wire for increased resonance and brilliance
- Double dependent Inline rotor with mini-ball mechanical linkage
- Ensures quiet and responsive rotor operation
- Includes three interchangeable leadpipes
- Providing the player a more customized sound and feel with a personally controlled airflow making the most demanding passages easier to execute
- Key: Bb/F/Eb w/ D
- Body Material: Lacquered Yellow Brass
- Bore: .562"
- Bell: 9.5" Hand-Crafted Yellow Brass
- Wrap: Open
- Outer Slide: Brass w/ Nickel Crook
- Rotary Valves: Dependent Mechanical-Link Tapered
- Case: XO Professional Classic-Style Case
Manufacturer: XO Brass
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details