*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Get A Traditional Two-Piece Valve Casing With Nickel Silver Balusters - The XO Brass 1602S Bb Yellow Brass Trumpet
Medium-Large .459 Bore, Silver-Plated Yellow Brass, hand crafted 4.8" B4 bell, Monel pistons, two-piece valve casing, elliptical and rounded tuning slides, pearl inlaid and metal finger buttons, regular and light-action spring sets, standard and weighted bottom valve caps, 1st valve slide thumb saddle, 3rd valve slide throw ring and horizontal stop, XO Series Classic case (KC-24XCS)
Each XO Professional Series Trumpet is built around a traditional two-piece valve casing with nickel silver balusters. By offering a wide selection of bell materials and leadpipe options as well as standard trim packages incorporating both round and D-shaped tuning slides, pearl and smooth valve caps, and two levels of valve springs, these models can be customized to meet the professional's performance needs.
- Handcrafted 4.8"B4 yellow brass bell with enhanced bell bead
- Provides greater projection with tonal focus
- Dual-lapped monel pistons
- Provide fast, responsive action
- Complete accessory kit
- Includes pearl inlaid and metal finger buttons, regular and light-action spring sets, standard and weighted bottom valve caps
- Key: Bb
- Body Material: Silver-Plated Yellow Brass
- Bore: .459"
- Bell: 4.8" Silver-Plated Yellow Brass Hand-Crafted B4
- Leadpipe: Standard
- Pistons: Monel
- 2-Piece Valve Section w/ Nickel Silver
- Balusters: Yes
- Case: XO Professional Classic-Style Case
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.