Get Started Without Compromising Quality With The Yamaha BB234 4 String Electric Bass Guitar - Raspberry Red
So you've decided that the bass is the instrument for you. You're putting in the countless hours of practice, building your repertoire, and jamming with friends to tighten up your set in preparation for your onstage debut. The best-in-class durability, sound, and playability of the 200 lineup makes it the ideal instrument to help you take that crucial first step down the road to being a serious musician.
- Custom V3 Pickups: A ceramic magnet pickup that delivers a clean, well-defined sound
- Control: The new BB models are equipped with one tone control and two volume control knobs, for versatile sound shaping
- New Neck Shape: The New BB models feature a slightly thinner neck than previous BB basses, improving playability and feel for both modern and traditional players
- Lightweight Tuners: Lighter weight tuners offer a better balance and complement the overall feel, providing a perfect match for the smaller, lighter body of the new BB
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Scale Length: 34"
- Body Materials: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Materials: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Fingerboard Materials: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 10"
- Fret Wire: Medium
- Number Of Frets: 21
- Nut Materials: Urea
- Width at 0 Fret / 12th Fret: 40 / 56.3mm
- Thickness at 1st Fret / 12th Fret: 21 / 23mm
- Neck Pickup: VSP3n, Split Single Coil / Ceramic
- Bridge Pickup: VSC3b: Single Coil / Cermaic
- Controls: Neck PU Volume, Bridge PU Volume, Master Tone
- Bridge: Vintage Style
- String Spacing: 19mm
- Tuning Machines: Lightweight Open Gear
- Pickguard: 1 Ply, White
Model: BB234 RR
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.