About the Yamaha CBR 12 Passive Loudspeaker
The Yamaha CBR Loudspeaker Series is a new lineup of passive loudspeakers developed by adopting the extensive knowledge of speaker design and acoustic technologies that Yamaha has accrued over a long and storied history of making Yamaha speakers of every kind.
Combining a meticulous materials selection process, thorough customization of the audio components, and a fresh, innovative approach to speaker design, their engineering team's primary focus was to deliver high-power, high-definition sound in a highly portable and versatile design that is equally at home in front-of-house, floor monitoring, or rigged configurations.
The Yamaha CBR12 speaker represents a perfect balance of size and performance. Ideal for front-of-house, floor monitoring or even rigged applications, the Yamaha CBR12 loudspeaker is an ideal choice for a wide range of applications.
The Yamaha CBR12 Speaker is a special order Item: Please allow extra time for delivery.
- Speaker type: 2-way Speaker, Bass-reflex Type
- Frequency range: (-10dB) 48 Hz - 20 kHz
- Components: LF 12" Cone, 2" Voice Coil (Ferrite Magnet) HF 1.4" Voice Coil, Compression Driver (Ferrite Magnet)
- Crossover: 2.1 kHz
- Power rating: Noise 175W,PGM 350W,Peak 700W
- Nominal impedance: 8Ω
- SPL: Sensitivity (1W; 1m on axis) 96dB SPL Peak (Calculated) 125 dB SPL
- I/O connectors: 1/4" Phone x 1, speakON NL4MP x 1
- Cabinet material: Plastic
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details